Chapter 38: Surviving in Fun(eral) House

1st person POV:
Wandering through the house, I'm looking for a specific person and finally there she is.

Well... She is... Talking with Nidai-kun?

"Owari-san, Nidai-kun what are you two doing?"

"Ah, Nanami. It's nothing. She just wants to train in this situation."

"I don't think that is a good idea though."

"Exxactly that is why I can't let her do that. Training without food and most importantly... SHIT!! It won't bring any results!!"

"Whatever, just let me train already!! I need to do something right now!!"

"How about doing 'it' then?"

"No, that won't do."

"...Nidai-kun, can you let me handle this?"

"Sure you can? She is kinda stubborn."

"Yeah maybe I know the reason she is acting like this."

"HAHAHA! Very well, I will let you deal with her." Nidai-kun walks away

"Wait..."

"Owari-san please come with me for a sec."

"What do you want..."

"Just a small talk."

"How troublesome..."

[TALKING TIME]
[Start]

Akane: Hurry up and tell me what do you want.

Chiaki: You are thinking about what happened earlier right?

Akane: Huh?

Chiaki: I noticed your mind was always wandering off somewhere earlier.

Akane:...Ok, you got it right, I'm thinking about why did he do that earlier?

Chiaki: You mean Onigawara-kun and Komaeda-kun stopping you earlier?

Akane: Are ya sure ya are not a psychic?

Chiaki: No.

Akane: Anyway, although Nidai gave me a lecture after that but... I still can't understand... If I managed to beat Monokuna there, everything would be over and we wouldn't fall in this situation.

Chiaki: Monokuma is not that defenseless Owari-san, he has the Monobeast.

Akane: I know but... I can have a chance if I challenge him directly.

Chiaki: Even so Monokuma is not that weak.

Akane: You won't know if you don't try!

Chiaki:...Owari-san, you realize why Onigawara-kun still fight even he knew he can't win?

Akane: No.

Chiaki: He wants to teach you a lesson.

Akane: A lesson?

Chiaki: A practical lesson, you saw it yourself, you can't even manage to defeat both of them although they are tied together so how can you defeat Monokuma?

Akane: That... Cause that dude is just so strong!!

Chiaki: No he is not. You defeated him once, remember?

Akane:...Right.

Chiaki: He is not strong Owari-san but he still fight to let you know that this is not a game that you can challenge Monokuma back and forth even after losing. Losing to him will be the end.