Interlude 4: An unforgettable Christmas

3rd person POV:
Just a normal Christmas like always... Or not!

The roads are crowded of people in this night, some people also stay at home with their families but some choose to go outside to play but he is neither of them.

Shin: (Shit, I guess it's not too late right??)

It has been a while since Shin studied or more like followed Syoubai and of course he gathered a good amount of money of course he needed to hand his mentor some too.

Seeing that he has enough money, he decided to buy his sister some presents on this special occasion.

Shin: (Jobs are tired as usual, but it can't be helped then... Found it!)

Finally he arrived at a random shop on the road.

Shin: (Yosh the hairpin is still there, let's grab it really quick.)

Indeed his present for his sister is a hairpin shaped like a music note.

But at that moment another hand also grabs it at the same time.

Shin: Eh?

.

Otonokoji Kanade, a real devil under the disguise of a pure and innocent girl. She just took care of Hibiki's classmate recently so she is in a really good mood, unlike her sister of course.

The Otonokoji family is going out at Christmas tonight too, and Kanade wants to use this chance to be with Hibiki more with a gift of course.

The last time they arrived at the shop there is only one type of hairpin left so they don't have enough for the twin, naturally Kanade lets her twin sister to have it but Hibiki wants her to have it too so at the end Kanade got it. This time she wants to buy the other shaped so her sister can have it and become a even more beautiful (soon to be puppet.)

But one thing she doesn't calculate or rather can't is there is another one wanting the last hairpin beside from her.

.

Shin:...

Kanade:...

Shin: Can you... let me have it?

Kanade: Sorry but I want to have this for my sister...

Shin: Oh coincidentally I want to buy for my sister too...

Kanade:...

Shin:...

And they ends up fight for it.

Kanade: You are older right? Can you let me have it??

Shin: No, I don't know when will my stomach ach up so I can't resist food so I need to buy it now!

Shopkeeper: Oi, you two what are you doing?? You guys will break it!

Shin:...Sigh, when do you will have this kind of hairpin next?

Shopkeeper: Let me see... Next week.

Shin: Ah fuck it... Oi don't you think I forgot you.

Kanade: (Tch... Almost got it...)

Both: (Why must she/he need to interrupt now??)

Shopkeeper: Ok, stop dragging it around...

????: Theft!!

Shopkeeper: Wow thefts on Christmas, what a... He is coming straight here!!

Shin: Watch out!

Kanade: Eh?