Chapter 10: An intense battle(maybe?)

1st person POV:
It's 6:00 am right now when I hear a door opening. It's too early, who could it be? I stand up and look at the opening door to see Mr. Richy Richy leaving his room. Oh, it's just him.

"It seems that you were really serious about this no sleeping stuff." he says

"Well, it's no problem to me after all. So Togami-san where are you going?" I ask

"Why should I tell you?" he asks back

"I see that's fair then I will just need to follow you to find out." I say

"Tchh. I'm going to the library, don't you dare disturbing me there." he turn his back to me and head to the library

...As expected he is like that. Well, now then what should I do? Following of course! Why should I obey him?

Anyways let's wait for a bit. It will be very suspicious if I go up there immediately. If I remember right... Monokuma distribute the motives at nighttime but the problem is I forgot how many days from now on!! Seriously who even bother to remember that. Anyways I need to befriend Mondo fast, he is the chapter 2's blackened after all.

And because Mondo and Ishimaru will become bros so I can befriend both of them at the same time. Good plan I have.

...Waiting is very boring, maybe I should check for Kyoko first.

I use the key I still keep from last night to enter Kyoko's room. She is still sleeping I see. I wonder what she is dreaming about? Anyways I'm glad that she is fine. She will be unable to resist if someone tries to...

What am I thinking? Wait I'm in a situation that every Kyoko's fan wants right now. If you are thinking what I am thinking right now then...

*BONK* Go to Horny jail!! I'm not that kind of person. Wait who am I saying to?

... I will just ignore what I just think now. That's should be enough time I guess.

"I will check on you later, Kirigiri-san." I exists the room and immediately head to the library

When I enter the library, I see the same scene Egg-kun sees in the game. Mr Richy Richy is reading a book.

"Oh we meet again!" I say out loud so he can hear it

"So you still follow me to here." he says before look back to his book

"Oh come on! I just want to have a talk with you." I say

"..." he doesn't reply

Well if he doesn't want to talk, I will make him want to talk.

[TALKING TIME]
[Start]

Shin:(Now I should start with this) Well, Togami-san. Are you listening?

Byakuya:...

Shin:(Of course not huh? Then I will need to do it in a hard way.) Togami-san, I don't understand why you are acting like this. You are too reckless ya know? Going out early like this, do you want to die early in this?

Byakuya: You can try if you want, you will fail anyways.

Shin:(Yes, let's continue) You are very arrogant, aren't you? You are very confident that you will win this game.

Byakuya:...You are wasting my time here, that's obvious. I'm a Togami after all.

Shin: Yes, you are a Togami. But how will that help you in this place? Your Ultimate talent is useless in this place anyways. You can't use your money in this school.