Report 1: Trigger Happy Havoc

(A/N: Report will appear after a certain act ends, it will tell the progress in the previous act. In short this is my ranting about other characters so you can skip this if you want.)
1. The protagonist group.

Name: Onigawara Shin

Items: Dictionary (used), Game Console(broken), E-handbook(broken), Blood bags(used), mysterious clock(normal), Kyoko's left's glove(normal)

Party members: [NO DATA]

Summary: After being transported to Danganronpa World, Shin has prevented the murders and find out about his other self in this world as the same time. Thanks to Kirigiri Kyoko and Danganronpa World Shin, he finally understands the meaning of life and reach the final trial without any deaths. But at the end he lost his life in the Ultimate Punishment after saving Enoshima Junko.

2. Other characters

-Naegi Makoto:

Last trust meter: 89%

Commentary: The easiest to write somehow. But he doesn't have many moments cause I focus on Shin too much. The only spotlight he has is the final trial lol.

-Ishimaru Kiyotaka:

Last trust meter: 100%

Commentary: Kinda sleep on his character. He doesn't have that much screen time lol. And whenever he is on it, it is always with Mondo lol.

-Togami Byakuya:

Last trust meter: 50%

Commentary: So difficult to write, damn him. Every conversation with him, I need to think carefully what would he say in that situation. Also he already got his character development at the end of first act, I even give hint of Shin's death when he thought Togami won't have character development unless someone died to end the killing game lol.

-Owada Mondo:

Last trust meter: 100%

Commentary: His spotlight is chapter 2 and I just sleep on him for the rest lol. The only problem I have with him is his swearing makes him a bit painful to write.

-Kuwata Leon:

Last trust meter: 100%

Commemtary: Originally will be the bro who help Shin with everything until I scrap that so hard and let Shin act alone most of the time. After chapter 1 I can't think of anywhere to put him in so the onky time I put him after that is chapter 4 with the music room.

-Yamada Hifumi:

Last trust meter: 100%

Commentary:...Did he really have a role?...I can't think of anything except from he helps Shin with the figure thing and... Nevermind, I will skip this.

-Hagakure Yasuhiro:

Last trust meter: 67%

Commentary: This is the character that I ignore the most!! Cause I can't think of any reason to put him in with his extremely low IQ!! So yeah skip!

-Maizono Sayaka:

Last trust meter: 100%

Commentary: Samn with Leon, I can't put her in anything beside the music room. Let's just assume that she is working hard to pay back her sin with Naegi and Leon.

-Kirigiri Kyoko:

Last trust meter: 90%

Commentary: You think this will be 100%? Nope of course. She is Kyoko getting 100% will be the hardest task ever. Anyway, the main love interest, but she may appear only at act 2 at most. So sad...

-Asahina Aoi:

Last trust meter: 100%

Commentary: She is easy to write I think... Ok I'm out of idea let's just skip her.

-Fukawa Toko:

Last trust meter: 88%

Commentary: The only problem I have with her is she usually stuttering making the sentence longer and I only give her moment in chapter and just kinda boom!! Syo is here!

-Genocider Syo:

Last trust meter: 100%

Commentary: I just give her moment in chapter 3 exploration, also at this point did anyone notice each floor exploration Shin always went with a survivor? That's what I intend to give... But Asahina and Yasuhiro got thrown out of the window.

-Ogami Sakura:

Last trust meter: 100%

Commentary: I give her a spotlight to gather everyone's trust cause just casually boom! We forgive you won't get to nowhere lol. But that's her only spotlight with the training I guess.

-Celestia Ludenberg:

Last trust meter: 77%

Commentary: Another pain to write cause she lies too often! Also she is the hardest to stop so I think of a game is the best option against her and it somehow really work lol. Also she is the original love interest until I scrap it cause she is a pain to write.

-Ikusaba Mukuro:

Last trust meter: 80%

Commentary: I also kinda sleep on her too, she should get more screen time but... Whatever. At the final trial, she easily follows Shin to betray Junko cause the sentence to follow her love had been said once in the school day and... Well no spoiler. Also her sudden raise in trust meter is because she remembers a certain part of memory that Junko erased (This is only in this story, canon Mukuro is normal.) because of the almighty dictionary strikes again!! (Yep remember how Shin saved her? That's it)

-Fujisaki Chihiro:

Last trust meter: 100%

Commentary: He got many moments I think, originally he will have more with Alter Ego and originally Alter Ego will join Shin on the quest to save everyone but I scrap it cause I'm lazy... Did I just spoil a bit of the second act? Anyway forget it.

-Enoshima Junko:

Last trust meter: 99%

Commentary: Are you surprised? Yep I'm surprised as well! She thinks Shin as an unique person after whatever happened in the final memory. Before anyone asks, I will say she really has a crush on him, but only the original one not the one here. Also she is the most painful to write with her multiple personality!! She also makes the trial so fricking long!! I don't know, like more then 12000 words? Also I usually type her name wrongly like Jumko or Unko lol.

A/N: Anyway, I guess that's all for now! Sorry it's just my ranting about every character lol. Also I decided I will make a interlude about what happened after Shin's death before act 2 starts so... Thanks for spending your time reading my story!!