Chapter 4: Bonding time part 2

1st person POV:
*Ding dong, bing bong*

"Good morning, everyone! It is now 7 a.m. and nighttime is officially over! Time to rise and shine! Get ready to greet another beee-yutiful day!" the sound comes from the monitor.

It is morning now huh? That is one day has passed since I arrived here. I take out the game console and press the button, let 's see how I progress from yesterday.

Almost everyone 's trust bar is the same, but Hifumi got 63%, and Kyoko got 11% now. Wait, why Celeste got 37% now, I thought the last time I checked, she got 32%.Well, nevermind as long as I make progress, it is fine.

I jump off the bed. Now what should I do? It is now free time if I remember correctly and Sayaka is hanging out with Makoto right now. Let 's head to 11037 's place then.

I leave the dorm and see that Makoto is talking with Sayaka. Good job in there, Makoto. Now I need to find 11037.

After a while of searching, I finally find 11037. Why the hell he is in the A/V room anyways???

"What are you doing, Kuwata-san" I ask

"Oh, it is just you." 11037 surpisedly replies

"Well we are here already so why not watch some films together.? I ask

"Good idea you got there!" 11037 smiles cheerfully

"Then Monokuma, get your ass out here!!" I call Monokuma

"I am here but how dare you say that to your principal." Monokuma angrily shouts

"Can you get us some films to watch now." I ask

"Ok, what kind of films you two want?" Monokuma questions

"What kind of films you want to watch, Kuwata-san? Maybe some kind of musical films, you want to be a musician after all."

"Oh, you remember that. Then give us musical films, Monokuma." 11037 says happily

"Ok, I have a very perfect film match you two 's taste right now." Monokuma throws the film to me

"Well then just put it inside that box over there." Monokuma disappears like usual

"Let 's see what kind of films he gives us." I say

The title of it says 'Love Li... What????????? Why this????

"Okay let 's watch it now then." 11037 takes the film from my hand and insert it inside the DVD player

It is too late to leave now. I need to do it. I sit down beside 11037 and prepare to watch the film.

Timeskip after 11037 hours of watching whatever it is:

Finally it is finished. I thought I am going to die. Watching an anime about bunch of cheerful school idols really is hell to a person like me. I look to my right to see that 11037 is pumped up.

"So that is how a musician will be like huh?" 11037 exclaims

No do not follow it, you are not a girl ya know!! Well then it is time to talk now.

[TALIKING TIME]
[Start]

Shin:(Now then what topic should I present first? Let 's go with this then.) Kuwata-san, you want to be a musician right?

Leon: Damn right!! I wanna start up a band too. Also, Onigawara, do you know anyone who 's good at writing music? And not too popular of course! I don't want anyone to overshadow my popularity as the lead singer.