Chapter 17: A swimming lesson

1st person POV:
After cleaning everything up, I left the recreation room.

...I'm bored. I really don't know what to do now. Thanks to a certain someone I'm suspected so I don't think someone will hang out with me now.

Maybe investigating? Oh yeah, there is one place I haven't checked on this floor.

I head into the physics lab.

Wow the machine really is so large... This is an air purifying machine if I remember right.

So far, everything in here is still the same as the game even the room inside. So I guess this is just wasting my time.

When I leave the physics lab, I bump into someone.

I fall behind. Ouch, that hurts. I look up to see... Mukuro?

"Are you alright?" She extends her hand

"Ok I guess." I grab her hand and stand up

"What are you doing here?"

"Investigating of course."

"I see... Can we talk a bit?"

"...Sure go on."

[TALKING TIME]
[Start]

Shin: So what do you want to talk about?

Mukuro: Why do you make that deal with Monokuma? How can you entrust your life to the mole that easily?

Shin:... I'm just doing my promise. I have said that I won't let anyone died after all.

Mukuro: Even you have to throw your life away?

Shin: No, I value my life the most of course.

Mukuro: Then why?

Shin: I just have some reasons okay?

Mukuro: Some reasons?

Shin: I don't have to tell you about that.

Mukuro: Ok... Then if there is another mole, will you act like this as well?

Shin: (She is talking about herself huh?) No, it will depend on who is that.

Mukuro: I see.

Shin: So, is there any more questions?

Mukuro: Do you trust me?

Shin: Of course. You haven't done anything yet except almost got killed by Monokuma.

Mukuro:...

Shin: Now then if you excuse me.

[TALKING TIME]
[End]

I go from there. Why is she talking about this? The only thing I have done to her is saving her and giving her the short sword from Monomono machine... Nah I shouldn't think about it so much.

I open the E-handbook to check everyone's location. I'm still worrying about Sakura after the reveal.

It seems that she is with Asahina in the pool now. Ok let's go to the pool then.

When I'm about to open the door to enter, I hear they are talking.

"Come on Sakura-chan, cheer up. I'm sure everyone will understand."

"Asahina... Thanks for believing me but this is my fault from the start, I won't be surprised if they don't trust me after this."

"But..."