five

Sapphire WestlockThat was the last time I saw him for three days

Sapphire Westlock
That was the last time I saw him for three days. I didn't cry, mostly because I kept convincing myself that I didn't care. But honestly, it did hurt.

Well, it was confusing more than it hurt me. He leaned in. He kissed me. He could've not if he didn't want to.

I dismiss all of my thoughts and walk into the A building to go to Marketing. Zion comes up to me and daps me up. "Whaddup Sapphire" he nods at me and I nod back. "Hey Zion. What's the word" I ask.

"Nun. Finna go hit a lick with Jah" he nods and my face drops. "Want me to tell him you said hi?" he asks and I shake my head. "Nope" I respond and he gives me a confused look.

"Y'all fighting or sum? Is that why he's in such a bad mood? What happened" he asks. "Ion know nothin bout his bad mood. He's trifflin and ion wanna talk to him" I respond and walk off.

After school, my phone starts blowing up. 'Jahbari 🕺🏾 is calling you' I roll my eyes and decline the call only to see that it's the tenth one.
————————————————————
Me
what do you need jahbari
Jahbari 🕺🏾
i wan talk
pick up da phone
sapphhhh
Me
what do u want??
i don't want to talk to u.
Jahbari 🕺🏾
i'm coming to see u. wya
Me
no u not. ion wanna see u jahbari
Jahbari 🕺🏾
i ain't ask that. wya
Me
home.
Jahbari 🕺🏾
i'm omw
Read 4:32
————————————————————
I roll my eyes and turn on the TV. I was halfway through an episode of 'Criminal Minds' when someone knocks on the front door.

I roll my eyes and get up. When I open the door, Jahbari fine ass was leaning against the door frame.

We just stare at each other for a second until I decide to break the silence. "Talk if you gon talk" I snap at him.

"Fix ya attitude" he says and walks in. "Nigga, get the fuck outta my house" I say and push him. He knocks back barely and laughs at me. "Relax. Come here" he says and hugs me. I push him off me again, but this time harder.

"You can't just walk into my house and act like everything's okay. I feel like it's my fault and that I didn't something wrong and you obviously don't care" I vent, folding my arms.

"I'm sorry Sapphire. It's not your fault. Swear to God, you didn't do anything. I just be scared to be vulnerable with people. I'm sorry" he says. I frown and roll my eyes, motioning for him to come up the stairs with me.

We get into my room and I lay down on the bed, Jah laying next to me. "Whatchu been on?" he asks, pulling me on top of him. I quickly get off of him and lay back down.