twenty five

Sapphire Westlock

Sapphire Westlock

After I drop Nile off at home, we go back to Jah's house.

"Nice place" Saed nods as we walk into the Micheals' house. "You tryna go up to the room?" Jah mumbles so only I can hear it.

"I'm tryna smoke" I respond, sitting on the couch. "Diaaa you love me" I ask, looking over to him, his arm around Jade.

"Only a lil. Wassup" he asks and I roll my eyes. "You know what I'mma ignore that. Can you roll me a lil blunt" I ask and he gives me a crazy look.

"Girl, no. Roll ya own shit I seen you do it. You got everyone fooled like you can't" Dia shakes his head.

"Girl you can roll? Mane what da fuck" Kooda says and Jah laughs, sitting in between my legs.

"Y'all smoke?" Saed asks and I nod. "Can you roll me sum?" I ask, giving puppy dog eyes to Jah.

"Bruh. How many" he asks, pulling the weed that was on the coffee table towards him.

"Two please" I smile. "Jah that girl got you wrapped around ha finger" Reece laughs, playing the game.

"It happens to the best of us" Jah laughs, licking the blunt and looking up at me. "I'mma lick you just like that" Jah leans over and whispers in my ear.

"Ewwww what the fuck" Destiny says, moving across the couch. "You heard that?" I ask, laughing.

"Yes bruh y'all are not slick" Destiny shakes her head and Reece looks up from the game.

"What he say" he asks and I rub the back of my neck. "Sumn nasty. Li horny freaky fucks" Destiny shakes her head.

"Y'all wild" Saed laughs and Reece's phone starts ringing.

"Aye it's Zion y'all" he tells us. "Ugh. Answer. And put it on speaker" Destiny says and Reece does just that.

"Hello?" Reece pauses the game. "Aye you hanging with opps now?" Zion asks, I can hear him driving in the background.

"Nigga fuck is you talm bout. You an opp at this point. Calling girls out they name for no reason" Reece says and glances at me.

"Nigga watch when I pull up on yo ass right na. Come outside" he hangs up the phone and I look back at Jah.

"I wish that nigga would pull up on us try'n some shit" Saed says, earning agreement from Kadeem.