fifteen

Sapphire WestlockTwo days later, we finally go home

Sapphire Westlock
Two days later, we finally go home. "Jah, are you sure you just can't stay here? You know what's gonna happen if we go back to Atlanta" I rest my head on his shoulder as the uber drives us to the airport.

"I know what I did. I have to take the consequences. I love you" he replies and kisses my forehead. We stay like this for a second until the uber stops at our airline entrance.

We board the flight shortly after.

I stay wide awake with Jah, while Nile sleeps. We don't say anything. I just lay on his lap and he puts his hands in my hair. "I love you" I mumble. "I love you too" he kisses my temple and I tear rolls down my cheek.

"Please don't cry baby" he wipes the tear off my face and makes me look at him. "I'll be fine. Okay?" he reassures me so I just nod.

A couple hours later, we're in Jah's car in Atlanta. "Jah, I don't want you to leave" I say, trying to hold in my tears. He kisses my hand and pulls me across the console to sit on his lap.

"I love you Sapphire. Nun will change that no matter if we're close or apart. It's me and you. Forreal" he smiles at me and a couple tears flood his eyes.

I get back into the passenger seat and put on my seatbelt. He reaches over to the glovebox and pulls out a stack of money. "Hea" he hands it to me and I give him a confused look.

"It's eight. Do whatever you want with it. I can't keep it they gon take it" he shrugs. I put it in my purse and Jah pulls off.

We get to Des house and there's a white Lexus in the driveway. "Let's go" he gets out the car and grabs Nile.

Inside the house, Destiny is dead sleep on the couch and Teyanna is on her phone. "BITCH" Tey screams when she sees me. I thought she was gonna hug me but she tackles me onto the floor and slaps Jah. "Y'all are so fucking dumb" she mugs us and sits back down.

"Please don't wake Destiny up" I whisper and she smiles before throwing a spoon at her head. "Fuck you want Tey" she mumbles and goes back to sleep.

"Jah and Sapphire here" Teyanna says and Destiny sits up. "You dumbass bitches" she slaps Jah too and gives me a hug. "I missed you best" she says.

"That's not what you was sayin on the phone" I laugh and she rolls her eyes. "How Sapphire get a hug and I get a slap" he throws his hands up in surrender and I laugh.

"Des where yo dad at?" Jah asks. "He inna room. Mad mad. You talk to him before?" she asks and I sit down on the couch next to Teyanna. "Yeah I talked to him when I was inna city. He was raging" Jah laughs and sits next to me.