seven

Sapphire Westlock

Sapphire Westlock

Jah drops me off at around 10:30. After getting an earful from my dad, I go upstairs to shower. When I get in, I immediately break down. I can't believe what just happened.

Hours later, I'm in bed trying to sleep, but I can't. "Should I call him" I think out loud. It's already 1 AM, but I see him active on instagram.

The phone picks up almost immediately. "Sapph?" he says, using the nickname only he calls me. He seems worried. "Hi. Um can you come over? I can't sleep" I sigh tiredly. "Ight. I'm down the street. Want me to sneak in?" he asks and I can hear the pace of his car increase.

"Uh. Yeah. I'll open the window" I respond and quickly hang up. I just stare up at the ceiling, tuning out the outside world until I feel the other side of the bed sink down.

I turn around to see Jah's face, illuminated by the moonlight, smiling at me. "Go to sleep, Sapph" he says and pulls my thigh onto him. "Thank you for coming" I mumble, sticking my head into his neck.

"I'll always come when you ask me to." he says and kisses my forehead. I lean into him and he grabs my chin and kisses me. "Go to sleep" he rubs my back, making me drift off in a matter of seconds.

I wake up in the same position, my thigh being held onto Jah and his arms wrapped tightly around me. I check the time to see it's 6:40 in the morning.

"Jahbari" I shake him slightly and he pulls me on top of him. "Jahhh" I groan and he moves around. "Jahbari" I slap him lightly and his eyes shoot open.

"Why is you slapping me lil girl" he asks and takes my hand, putting it on his bare chest. "We have school" I sigh and lay down on top of him. "Mane fuck school" he says and flips us over.

"What are you doing Jahbari" I ask while his chain dangles over my face. "Nothing, girl calm down" he says and starts kissing down my stomach. I moan and he sucks on my neck roughly.

"Jah" I groan and move around. "Stop moving" he responds and holds my hips down. He kisses me again and gets off of me.

"Jah, look what you did" I sigh, covering up the mark he left on my neck. "Das my bad. I got carried away" he laughs, putting his shirt on. We were getting ready for school.

We get to school, mildly late and separate ways. "Ms. Westlock, why are you late" my marketing teacher asks me. "Traffic was crazy" I laugh nervously.

"Mhm. Take a seat next to Mr. Simmers" my teacher says and points to Amir. I sit next to him and he smirks at me, making my skin crawl. "Hey Shawty" he smirks again at me. "Hi." I respond dryly and focus on the teacher.