thirty

Sapphire Westlock

Sapphire Westlock

The sun wakes me up and I stir around in bed, realizing it's empty. "Hm. Jah?" I call out, sitting up and barely opening my eyes.

No one answers and I stand up, checking in the bathroom for him. No sign.

I go back to the bed and check my phone, seeing Destiny tagged me in a video of us last night.

_________________________________________

Jahbari 🕺🏾

You
wyaaa
_________________________________________

I try to text him but he doesn't answer. He's probably with his mom and Destiny. I shower and get ready, going to their room at the end of the hallway.

"Good morning Des" I hug her when I enter the room, seeing her doing her makeup in the mirror.

"Wassup best. Jah still asleep?" she asks, putting a lash on. "No... I thought he was in here. He wasn't in bed when I woke up" I say and her eyebrows raise.

"He's prolly getting some food. Ole fat ass" she laughs and I shrug. "Prolly" I shrug. "I'mma go to Kooda n nem room. You wanna come with me?" I ask.

"I want to go home. To be honest" she shrugs and I nod. "Same. I want to leave today" I agree.

"But yeah I'll meet you in there fasho" she nods and I go back into the hallway, going into the first room.

"Hey y'all" I cheese, seeing everyone in the kitchen or living room. "Hey Sapphire" Jade smiles and I smile back.

"Heyy. Where's Tey?" I ask and she points to the room on the right. "So I don't get no 'hi bestfriend' now?" Kooda asks.

"Hi bestfriend" I say and give him a side hug. "Hey Sapphire" he mugs me. "Why you actin like I'm the annoying one now. Byeee Kadeem" I flip him off and sit on the couch next to Monté.

"Wassup" I nod at him and he nods back, taking a video of his waves. "You're like, self obsessed" I laugh and he shrugs.

"Naw I'm just a cute ass nigga" he says and Jade agrees. "Wassuh" Saed says and sits next to me.

"Hi Saed" I dap him up. "Where Des at" he asks, pulling a blunt from his pocket.

"In her room but look, I'm fin bring my baby in here so can you all stop smoking for a second?" I ask and Saed nods, putting the blunt back in his pocket.