twelve

Sapphire Westlock

Sapphire Westlock

"Jahbari" I groan, waking him up. His grip on my hips was tight, but it just got tighter. "Jahhh" I groan again and he opens his eyes slightly.

"Whatchu want bae. I'm tired" he pulls me on top of him and wraps the blanket around the both of us "Can you stop holding me so damn tight" I try to break from his grasp but it doesn't work.

"Lemme do what I want. Stop moving n go to sleep" he mumbles. I break from his grasp and go to the other side of the bed.

"We gon fight for real" he gets on top of me and I push him onto the floor. "Lemme go to sleep" I throw the blankets over my head.

A couple hours later, I wake up in the midday. Jah's not here anymore, so I get up and get ready.

"Hey Tey..." I say coming out of my bathroom. "Hello Sapphire. That's weird. Is that your phone in your hand?" she folds her hands and mugs me.

"Yeah, why?" I asks and she stands up. "Cause yo bitch ass don't know how to fucking respond. Where's your boyfriend" she asks, picking out an outfit for me.

"I don't know. Last night he said he was linking with Zi" I shrug and put on the outfit she picked out for me. "Zi's at the house with Destiny. I can't find Kooda" she lays down on my bed.

"They prolly with Hammer" I shrug. "Prolly" Teyanna responds.

Jahbari Micheals"Whaddup Hammer" I dap him up as me and Kooda walk into his office

Jahbari Micheals
"Whaddup Hammer" I dap him up as me and Kooda walk into his office. "Aye folks. We in some trouble" he says and lifts an infant from his lap.

"What the fuck G? You got kids?" Kooda asks and he shakes his head. "Nah. This Isiah kid. Baby moms dipped cause ops came n got em" he hands the baby to me and I give him a confused look before rocking him slowly.

"Bro, Isiah knows I was there! If he rats we're all gone" I yell and Hammer laughs. "G, you needa chill. I gotta bomb ass lawyer no one's going down" he shrugs.