thirty four

Sapphire WestlockA couple days later, it was almost time for us to go back to school

Sapphire Westlock
A couple days later, it was almost time for us to go back to school.

"Jah get off meee" I whine, trying to push him off me. He was laying on me and not getting off.

"Why can't I just lay on you for" he rolls his eyes, starting to kiss on my neck. "Sapphire" my dad calls, coming into my room.

Jah doesn't get off me and looks over towards the door. "What's up, Jah" my dad nods at him and he nods back, laying his head on my boobs.

"Are you guys going to that block party?" he asks and I nod. "Yeah. Can I go?" I ask.

"I thought you already were. Just wash the dishes before you leave. I have to go to Seattle. Love you" he says and closes the door behind him.

"You wanna come wimme? I'm going with your sister" I ask Jah, playing with his braids. "Yeah. I'll go fasho. Hammer gon be there so gang nem finna be there too" he shrugs, closing his eyes.

"I'mma go with Des. We getting outfits" I start to get up but he pulls me back to bed. "Who said you could go?" he asks, raising his eyebrow.

"God. Na let go of me" I try to break from his grasp but he pins me down. "Nah you stayin here. Wit me" Jah smiles and I roll my eyes, texting Destiny that I'm not going.

"You is such a baby" I complain as he starts to rub on my thighs.

Kenzo McCoy (Hammer)
"Yeo Meek!" I call out. "Gang" he dabs me up and sits down. "You think I could kill Doom?" I ask, facepalming and remembering what Jah was talking about.

"Tuh. No. Y'all brothers. I'a kill dat nigga doe. Fuck him" he responds, leaning back. "Nigga you his brother as much as I am da fuck. I wish shit was just simple like it used to be" I shake my head.

"Shouldnta got his girl pregnant" he shrugs and I roll my eyes. "Dat nigga was neva 'posed to know bout allat. Ole girl gotta real big mouth" I sigh, remembering how I did my brother wrong senior year.