twenty six

Jahbari Micheals"Na hol on

Jahbari Micheals
"Na hol on.. lemme get this straight. You said she was bitching, grabbed her, and now you're mad?" Destiny says, a confused look on her face.

"I mean, yeah, but when you say it like dat it sound like I'mma abusive ass nigga" I refill my solo cup with some hennessy.

Me and Destiny were chilling in her room because Marcel was with his family in New York for the weekend.

"You did grab ha tho" she shrugs, sipping from her cup. "Mane fuck. What am I supposed to do shorty hasn't hit my line all weekend" I shake my head.

It was now Sunday afternoon, no one had heard from Sapphire since Friday night.

"So she hasn't texted you once since Friday?" I reassure and Destiny nods.

"I mean if I was was her I wouldn't hit yo line. But if I was you I wouldn't hit her line cause she was slight triflin" Destiny shrugs and I nod.

"Exactly. That nigga all up on ha and she act like she blind or sum" I shake my head.

"You know she'n grow up around niggas tho. You really her first real interaction with a nigga who interested in ha so maybe she actually don't know" Destiny shrugs again, taking another sip.

"Aye this ha right na hold up" I say, looking at the notification that just popped up on my phone.

'Li Bit 💕😩 posted on their story'

"Oh she just posted on her snap" I say, opening the snap. "What da fuck.." I lift my eyebrows, tapping through her story.

"Des look at this lil ass guh" I show her and her eyebrows lift too.

________________________________
Li Bit 💕😩

________________________________Li Bit 💕😩