twenty four

Sapphire Westlock

Sapphire Westlock

________________________________
Reece 🏀🤞🏾
aye you good?
12:32 AM
You
yeah. i'm chillin
Reece 🏀🤞🏾
my bad for causin problems w yo man
You
it's ok. i know that was never your intention
Reece 🏀🤞🏾
fasho. ion wan get inna middle of yo relationship so if we can chill anymore it's cool
You
no, it's okay. he was just mad i didn't tell him where i was. we can still hang out
Reece 🏀🤞🏾
oh bet. anyways i'm finna gts. my basketball game is tomorrow. are you coming?
You
do you want me to?
Reece 🏀🤞🏾
yes.
You
okay. i'll see what i can do
Reece 🏀🤞🏾
ight goodnight. pray that you don't fail your chemistry test
________________________________

I laugh softly at his last text, beginning to write him back. 'goodnight. i'll try not to fail you're a great teac' is all I get to type.

"Who you texting" Jah asks, pulling me closer in bed. "No one. Just scrolling on my timeline" I say quickly turning my phone off and turning back towards him.

"What was funny?" he asks, his eyes closed and my thin sheet wrapped around his lower half.

"Just something about Justin Bieber in dreadlocks" I lie, fake laughing.

(A/N: okay but did y'all see that 😭)

"Oh. C'mere right quick" he says, opening his arms. I lay in between them, wrapped in a different sheet.

"You cold?" Jah asks and I nod. "Hm" he takes the sheet off of me, exposing my entire body, and wraps us both in a warmer blanket.

"I'm sorry about... what I said. I just.. got so mad seeing you with another nigga. It wasn't right for me to grab you like that or call you a bitch. I'm sorry" he apologizes and I realize why I'm with him in the first place.

"It's okay. I should have told you where I was at. I love you" I say, laying on his chest. "I luh you too, Sapphire" he says and my phone begins to ring.

"Ignore it" Jah says, tracing circles on my back as I fall asleep. "Okay" I say softly and eventually fall asleep.
*6:50 in the morning*
"Aye. Wake up. This kid won't stop crying" Jah wakes me up, handing me Nile.

"Hi Stinks" I coo Nile. "Wassup. Good morning" Jah responds. "Nigga I was talking to Nile. Ain't that right" I ask Nile and he nods.

"Maaaa" he whines and I hug him tightly. "What's wrong? Huh baby" I shush him and he starts fall asleep.

"Lil nigga just missed the titties. Give em here" Jah says, holding his arms out. I give him Nile and he takes him back to his room.