thirty eight

Sapphire WestlockMe and Jah ending up going to a fancy restaurant and the he drove up a mountain

Sapphire Westlock
Me and Jah ending up going to a fancy restaurant and the he drove up a mountain. We were at the peak and I could see all the city lights below us.

It was pouring rain now and the car was dark, besides the light that he had turned on. I look over at him, watching him stare at the city lights.

"Are you still mad at me" he asks, parking the car. "Don't know" I reply, leaning against the car door. "I got sum ta tell you" he shrugs. I can tell he's nervous

"What is it?" I ask, starting to get nervous as well. "Ion wanna take the Atlanta offer" he admits, looking for my reaction.

Our plan had been to go to college in the state.

"Why? Didn't you get an offer from Georgia State? That's a good college" I ask, confused as to why he's making this decision. "Yeah.. but ion wanna stay hea no mo. I wanna go some where else" he shrugs again.

"And I want you to come wimme" he adds after a pause. "Tuh" I scoff, trying to absorb what he's telling me. I got into Georgia State. Everything was set up.

Teyanna and Jade both got in too. "You don't know?" he asks and I shake my head. "I do. I just don't know why you want to make last minute changes when we already have everything ready for our next step.." I reply.

"It's just not what's gone be best fa me. Ion wanna stay here" he says back and I nod. "Okay.. where do you want to be?" I ask, looking out the windshield at the city lights.

"Chicago" he mumbles. I scoff. "Oh my god Jah" I bury my face into my hands. "What happens if you don't get to Chicago? Where else you wanna go" I ask, hoping he can pick somewhere else.

"Home.. My whole family been asking me to come home fa college so yeah. New York" he nods.

"Okay Jah. You know Imma be witchu two hunnid percent" I nod, making the decision to put his future in front of mine.

"Thank you Sapphire for real. I need you wimme. I luh you forever girl" he kisses me twice and we start to make out.

"You tryna get inna back seat" he asks, tucking his bottom lip into his mouth. I laugh, getting out of the car and getting into the back seat.

 I laugh, getting out of the car and getting into the back seat