seventeen

Sapphire Westlock"No, No! Put it up there are you fucking dumb?" I yell at Diamonté as he hangs up Jah's welcome home banner

Sapphire Westlock
"No, No! Put it up there are you fucking dumb?" I yell at Diamonté as he hangs up Jah's welcome home banner.

"Chill out girl! Damn" he says and moves it to the left. "Oh that's nice" Destiny says, twirling her keys around her finger.

"Are you ready?" Destiny asks me and I nod. "Actually, you should go by yourself" she says and goes back upstairs.

"I'm scared" I whine and put Nile on my hip. He had grown his first tooth and was always poking it out.

"Ight. Imma go. Y'all go pick up Janice food" I shoo them out and Kooda leaves with Dia and Zion.

I go into the second garage and get into the car.

A half hour later, I park at the juvenile center and wait for him to come out. I see Jah come out in the same clothes he was wearing when he came in and I quickly get out the car.

"Jah" I yell and hop on top of him. He hugs me tightly and spins me around. "Fuck bae it feel so good to be free" he exclaims, still holding me.

He walks over the the car and gets in, still holding me. "Damn nigga yo arms big ass hell" I laugh and look at the shirt that was way too small for him now.

"Yerrr" he laughs back and kisses me multiple times. "We got Janice's" I mumble and he instantly places me in the drivers seat.

"Drive" he hands me my keys and I laugh, pulling off.

"You look so good, Sapph" he mumbles and moves his hand up my thigh. "Thank you Jah. I missed you" I say, an engraved smile on both of our faces.

"I missed you too. You know that" he kisses my cheek and sits back as I drive.

We pull into the garage and he unbuckles his seatbelt. "Are you excited?" I ask and Jah nods.

"What I'm really excited for is to be layed up witchu" he laughs and kisses my cheek.

Kooda comes into the garage and they hug for what seems like an eternity. Everyone else comes into the garage and I laugh softly, going inside.

Nile was sitting on the couch laughing. "Hi bebe" I put him on my hip and go to the kitchen to make Jah's plate.

"My son getting so big foe oh my god" Jah says, coming into the kitchen. I laugh and hand him Nile.

"You'n have to make me a plate bae" Jah kisses my temple and takes the half made plate from my hand.

"Alright, then give me Nile" I motion him towards me. "Bro no, I love him" he smiles and kisses his forehead. "This my son" he adds and Nile laughs.