thirty two

Sapphire WestlockI wake up pressed against him with just his shirt on

Sapphire Westlock
I wake up pressed against him with just his shirt on. "Jah get up" I whine, trying to get him off of me. "Get uppp" I whine again and he lets go of me.

"Good morning" he rasps. "Can you take me home now?" I ask and he nods, sitting up in bed.

He drives me back to the Micheals' house so I can get Nile.

"They prolly still asleep" I yawn when we walk in and the house is quiet. I go into Jah's room and lay back down, him laying next to me.

We look at each other for a while, my eyes staying on his lips. "If you want me ta kiss you just say dat" he shrugs.

"So what if I do?" I ask and he puts me on my back. "Then lemme kiss on you" he says, stroking my cheek. "I'm good" I shrug and he kisses me anyways.

"Stop playin wimme I'an messin no mo" he says when we pull apart. "I'm not playin. I just need time to see if I want you back" I shrug again and he sighs, laying down next to me.

Three knocks on the door make Jah put his shirt back on. "Come in" I yell and Yolanda comes in.

"Oh. Y'all back together?" she asks and I sigh. "We would be if she stop playin wimme and give me another chance" Jah remarks and I roll my eyes.

"Nile! Come in here" she calls out and Nile comes running in, jumping up onto the bed with us.

"Hi stinks. You had fun with Ms. Micheals?" I ask and he nods. Yolanda shuts the door and Nile crawls over to Jah.

"Why make Ma sad?" he asks and Jah looks over at me. "He don't know what he talking bout" I shrug, getting under the blanket.

"Sapphire, I'm sorry" he apologizes and I shrug.

"It's nothing you can do about it now" I say, turning the other way.

"Aye" Kadeem wakes me up midday and I look over, seeing Nile on Jah's chest, both of them asleep.

"What did you wake me up for" I groan, rubbing my eyes. "Wanna go get sum food?" he asks and I nod, getting out of bed.

Something pulls me back into bed and it's Jah, holding my wrist. "Unblock me. Now" he says and I nod, getting up again.

"What about 'now' do you not get" he asks, still holding me. I shake my head, unblocking him on everything.

"Are y'all back together" Kadeem asks hopefully and I shake my head again. "Hell naw we ain't. And we need ta talk about yo loud ass mouth" I say as I get up and slide my shoes on.

"Be safe" Jah says, going back to sleep.

Me and Kooda get into his car and I give him an intense look. "You gon play both of em at the same time" he shakes his head.

"Maybeee. It's not cheating cause nun of em my nigga" I shrug.
_________________________________________
Reece 🏀🤞🏾
we still on for tonight ?
You
for sure. i'm excited
Reece 🏀🤞🏾
bet imma pick u up at 8:30
You
ight
_________________________________________