~25~ Puppy love

Hello! again, hopefully, I update this soon, anyway, onto the story! also, if you read the smut chapter before and then I deleted it, I will be rewriting it, I believe it is chapter 20, so it'll be there when I update it!

The end of Izuku's heat

It was finally over, the complete agony that Izuku was in, it was finally over, he blushed slightly from embarrassment as he cleaned up his room, making sure to wash and rewash everyone's items. Katsuki wasn't the happiest when he realized that there were many alpha's blankets and pillows in his nest, and Izuku definitely knew his anger, to which he apologized profusely and tried to explain nests more to the alpha.

"Kacchan.." he sat on his bed, pushing the basket of everyone's items back onto his floor "can we talk about my nest?" he asked, blushing heavily since he really wasn't the most comfortable with talking about it, hiding he was an omega and then changing to talk about it, but then again Katsuki always had an idea that he was one, but didn't assume anything.

The alpha looked at the male, nodding a bit "What now?" he asked, being really annoyed at the moment since he was scolded by Aziawa again "well, I know that you are really mad about these blankets and stuff." he said, pulling out Shoto's blanket from the basket before putting it back "Yeah, why the hell did you have half n' half's shit in your nest." he glared at the male and then at the blanket "That's what I want to talk about." he sighed and scratched the back of his neck "Just listen, please, Kacchan." he looked at the male pleadingly "Fine." he grumbled slightly.

Izuku smiled brightly. "Well.. I don't really know how much that you know about omega's, so can you tell me first?" he asked, scratching at his cheek with a blush, a slight groan came from the Alpha "They get horny and shit once a month where they can have kids and stuff, they make nests of their alphas, betas, family or their own stuff to feel comfortable in." he explained poorly.

Izuku nodded and smiled "Yeah, that sums it up to some extent." he blushed slightly, not realizing that he knew so much "But, with nests, omegas also take close friends blankets and pillows and stuff, because it makes us feel comfortable to be surrounded by all of the scents." he smiled brightly, a smile that made Katsukis usual scowling face blush and relax slightly.

"But you have an alpha now, the hell do you need friends stuff for?" he asked, groaning slightly (I forgot if they marked each other yet, damn- I'm just gonna ignore it, someone please tell me if they are, I'm lazy)

"Well, even so, it's nice." he smiled warmly "it's like getting a hug from all of your friends in your most vulnerable time." Katsuki nodded as he looked at the smaller male "Still seems weird." he shrugged "But I still don't like it." he glared at the blankets "Especially Icyhots, I don't want you to use his items again." he said, pissed about his blanket still.

Izuku laughed softly "Okay, okay, I won't ask for Todoroki's blankets again." he smiled warmly and got up "I'm going to give all this stuff back." he hummed softly and grabbed the basket, pulling on the only slightly used sweatshirt from his alpha, Katsuki didn't get cold much, but he did sometimes, so his sweatshirt was only slightly used.

"I'll talk to you later, Kacchan." he smiled brightly and headed over to his door. "I'll come with you." Katsuki said, getting up from the omegas desk and following him, Izuku looked at the male in surprise "You... want to come with me?" he asked, blushing and smiling goofily "Yeah, I've got nothing else to do." He shrugged and followed the Omega before walking ahead of him, leading him over to the other dorm rooms.

Later in the day after the two had finished giving the blankets and pillows back, stopping at Urarakas (fuck, I forgot how her name is spelled) dorm to apologize for her ripped hoodies, giving her to two remains of it "I promise I'll get you another hoodie, no, I'll get you three more hoodies." Izuku promised and bowed to the female repeatedly "I'm so sorry, Uraraka!" he apologised again.

Uraraka laughed softly "Don't worry about it, Deku, it's alright." she smiled warmly "I'll take the new hoodies though, I could use some new ones." she smiled even more "Any color works, and I'm a size medium!" She said happily "Okay! I'll get you them later today! I promise!" He smiled brightly as well.

Katsuki sighed softly "Can we leave now?" he asked, irritation clear in his voice "Ah, okay, Kacchan!" he smiled brightly, grabbing the males hand and leading him back to his room, putting his basket away before looking up at him "Can we go train?" he asked, stars sparkling in his green eyes, Katsuki looked down at the omega "Yeah." he grinned and pulled the male outside, leading him over to the training field.

Izuku smiled brightly and nuzzled into his sweatshirt, "Don't go easy on me, Kacchan." he said with a grin, he looked back at the omega "Don't be a deku, Deku, going easy on you isn't an option." he smirked and pushed his head back a bit "Good! I need to do a lot of training, I've been out of it for to long." he sighed softly and laughed a bit, scratching the back of his head "I need to work a lot harder! So help me out, Kacchan!" he said happily.

He looked down at the male with a smirk "I'm not going easy on you, Deku." he said and pulled off his sweatshirt "Don't get this ruined, you just got it." He said and pushed it into the males face. Izuku laughed happily and took the sweatshirt to put it by the wall of the building "okay, okay." he said before going over to the male again "Ready, Kacchan?" he grinned.

He completely forgot about the threat Recovery Girl made.

God, this was only a few days apart, I'm so glad I got inspiration again! I love this story again.