~20~ boyfriends?

Izuku opened his eyes to find an empty space in the bed he laid on, he looked around, surprised he was in a new environment besides a cell. Memories of yesterday flooded into his head, a cherry red blush overtook his face, burring his face into his pillow, a goofy smile plastered on his face.

"Goodnight, kitten" the words Kacchan spoke to him last night made his heart flutter, he giggled, forming into a ball shape. After a couple minutes, 3 to be exact. He sat up, looking at the clock next to him his eyes widened, "ITS ALREADY NOON!?" He cried, looking around for anyone, "Yes, you need even more rest with your injuries, LAY BACK DOWN!" Recover girl said, and Izuku slowly laid down, he's been in the infirmary to many times to know not to mess with recovery girl.

"If you want to sit up, use this, you kids think I can just heal you and you'll be good as new." She said, giving Izuku a small remote and walking off, he looked down at the remote and pushed the up button, his bed slowly went up a little, he smiled as he opened his phone, going to Twitter and scrolling through the heronews page.

After a couple minutes the bakusquad came in "hey, honorary member!" Mina said happily, going over and sitting in one of the visitors chairs, "Hey, min, it's been awhile." He chuckled as he put his hand out, the rest of the group knew about their weird friendship, but didn't realise they had their own handshake, "YOU'RE ON THAT LEVEL OF BRO!?" Kirishima asked as Mina and Izuku chuckled.

The rest of the group eventually calmed down and sat down, talking and eating as the visit went on. Soon, a nurse came in, "excuse me, but I'm here to give lunch to Mr. Midoriya." She smiled as the group detached, letting her get in, she set up a small bed table and placed his plate on top of it, placing a glass of water next to the plate. She smiled at the group of friends, checked his vitals, and left,

Izuku looked down at his food, kind of hesitant. "Why aren't you eating?" Kaminari said, taking a bite of his crunch bar. "Um.. I haven't had food in awhile, I don't know how my stomach will react..." he said, looking down and off to the side, trying to avoid eye contact. "You gotta eat something, Izu." Mins said, a small smile on her face "how about you eat little things, and if it's to much, we can ask for something like.... soup!" She chuckled and sero nodded, "I guess today was Mina's day to have the brain cell." He said, which made the group laugh, Bakuguo didn't say much, he sat there eating lunch.

"Hey Guys?" Izuku said, looking at the group of teenagers, "What is it?" Kirishima asked, looking up from his phone. "Do you mind if I can talk to Kacchan?... alone please..." sero nodded and pulled Kirishima and Kaminari our by their arms, Mina smirked, she knew all the details. Izuku blushed but looked at the door and then her. "Alright Alright, I'll leave." She chuckled and left the room. It was only Katsuki and Izuku in the now quiet room. "Kacchan?" Izuku said, looking at the males crimson eyes.

"Yeah?" He asked, crossing his arms in front of his chest. "Are we.... boyfriends..?" Izuku asked nervously, looking down at his hands, he waited for an answer, but after awhile he didn't get anything. After he built up the courage, he looked up to see a shocked katsuki.

He blushed and looked back down, "I mean, I guess...." katsuki said, a blush on his face as he looked away from the omega. Izuku's eyes widened, a goofy smile on his face "now this, isn't a prank, right?" He asked, placing his hand on the metal railing.

"The hell, why the hell would this be a prank." He asked standing up and sitting on the chair next to his bedside, lifting up his chin. "You're an idiot if you think a prank like this would be funny." He said, Izuku smiled, grabbing Katsukis hand and moving it from his chin to cheek, leaning into his hand he looked up at him. "Kacchan." Izuku whispered "hmm?" He asked, running his thumb along the males cheekbone.

"Your classes will start soon, you should probably head out." Izuku said, but you could see the sadness on his face, a small pout forming on his lips. "Mmm, I still have a couple minutes." He smirked, playing with the omegas hair, "do you ever brush your hair?" He asked, moving it around "it just becomes worse if I brush it..." he blushed, looking up at the male.

soon the bell rang and he stood up, "I'll see you later then." Katsuki said, grabbing his bag and walking over to the door, he smirked "cya, Kitten." He said, walking out of the door. Izuku's eyes widened and giggled to himself, cuddling himself into his pillow, throwing an arm over his eyes. "Oh, Kacchan." He giggled, softly smiling as he opened his eyes, grabbing his phone, he texted Mina all the details.

Knowing the female was in class, he kept it all in one text, so she could read it quickly after class and her phone wouldn't be going off in class.

All might walked in to the infirmary, in his normal form. Izuku's eyes widened as he saw him "all might!?" He cried, going to sit up, "my boy, you can't sit up yet." Yagi said, lightly pushing him back down. "I'm glad your safe." He smiled at him, "I have a surprise with me." He said, and nodded. Yagi walked out of the room, and brought in Inko Midoriya.

"Mom!" He yelled as Inko smiled at him, she walked over to his bed side. "I was so worried about you, my little Izu..." she whispered as small tears rolled down her face, she kissed the small boy's forehead. Yagi smiled at the mother and son, sitting down on the other seat.

Chapter 20, completed.
New objective; Chapter 21