~19~ I-I.............................. do to....

Last time

Katsuki walked back into Izuku's infirmary room, his eyes widening as he saw the omega sitting up, a small smile on his face.

"Ka....cha....n..."

"Izuku!" He cried out for the male, basically tackling him in a hug, Izuku which as his wounds were still fresh, but slowly wrapped his arms around the males neck, a blush on his face.

"Your awake...! You shouldn't be sitting up yet, idiot!" Katsuki said, flicking his forehead. Izuku Smiled nervously, "sor...ry, Ka...cchan..." he said, a small stutter, his throat in pain from being dry and having small cuts all over his neck, only slightly deep.

"Don't be apologising, dumbass! Now, drink some fucking water." Katsuki said, getting up and grabbing him some water, handing it over to the smaller male. "Than...ks, Kacc...han!" He smiled at him and started drinking little sips of the water.

"What the hell were you thinking." Katsuki said with a slight glare of worry, Izuku looked away for a couple seconds, "you... you heard me when I ran, I was afraid of you just toying with me again." He whispered, a blush on his face.

"So you run into the forest, making everyone shit their pants in worry, Miss two days of school and be almost dead. Smart thinking." Katsuki said, turning the males face back to his. Izuku's lip was in a pout, he looked like a puppy that just got scolded. His eyes widened as he looked at the male, it was......

Adorable...?

He blushed, his face was the color of the coral in the sunset. "Kacchan? Are you okay? You're red...." he said, placing his hand on his forehead, after a little bit Katsuki snapped back into reality "Uh- I could say the same about you, your face is beat red." He said, placing his hand on the males forehead.

They slowly took their hands away from eachothers foreheads, katsuki grabbing his homework he started working on his math assignment.

"I meant what I said." Katsuki said out of no where. "Huh? What do you mean Kacchan?" Izuku asked, looking at him curiously. "What I said that made you run off." He said, not looking away from his paper. Izuku sat their pondering for a bit, looking up and placing his finger onto his chin.

After a couple seconds his eyes widened "w-wait... you're serious..!?" He cried, jumping a little. "No shit Sherlock. I just told you that, this time you cannot run." He said, trying to just keep his mind onto math, but his head was filling with different answers that Deku could say.

"I-I..." he blushed, placing his shaky hands on his lap "I... I do.... too..." he said, a stutter following his crimson face. Katsuki's eyes widened and his head shot up to look at the male. A new hope in his eyes.

Katsuki basically threw his math on the floor (mood) grabbing Izuku and pulling him into his arms, Izuku was tense at first, but then relaxed into his arms, placing his head onto the males shoulder. They sat their, comfortable, Izuku would shift if his injuries started to hurt or become uncomfortable, and soon Katsuki left go of him, "lay down." He said and Izuku pouted "What If I don't wanna?" He said, placing his hands onto his lap.

"You need to rest." Katsuki said, lightly pushing Izuku down, he pouted "Kkaaaaaacccccchhhhhhaaaaannnnn"
he whined, rolling over to not face him. "Okay, I guess I won't tell people you're awake." He shrugged his shoulders with a smirk. Izuku gasped "you wouldn't!" He said, a smile on his face, it was fun. "I can and I will, now, are you going to stay laying down and I go get the rest of the class, or I don't tell the class and you have nothing to do but heal."

Katsuki smiled, looking at Izuku's puffed out cheeks "Fine." He said, looking up at the alpha, "but on one more condition." He said, sitting up a little, katsuki nodded, waiting for the conditions. "I get a kiss!" He smiled, a blush on his face, Katsukis eyes widened, a small chuckle cake from the male as he kissed his cheek, "maybe when you're healed, that's all you get for now." He whispered into his ear.

Laying the omega back down, he picked up his homework and headed out to get the rest of the class. He looked at the 1A groupchat he never looks at, 'looks like that tired bastard was added.' Katsuki thought as he looked over the conversations, not paying to much attention. 'Hey fuckers, Izuku is awake and he wanted to see all of you so get your ass to the infirmary, I'm grabbing some of his things. Don't crowd him to much.' Katsuki  texted into the groupchat. As soon as he texted the message most of class 1A either ran down the stairs, or ran out the elevator.

He chuckled and headed up stairs, once he got to Izuku's room he grabbed Izuku's all might plushe and his phone. Walking around to find anything else he might want he grabbed some of his blankets and headed out. Once he got to the infirmary he found a crowed of teenagers,  he pushed his way through them and tossed Izuku his phone.

Izuku looked up at katsuki and smiled "Thank you, Kacchan." He said, unlocking his phone and going to his mom's contact. The class just stared at him, watching him quickly send messages to his mom. He smiled and then put his phone away, looking over and smiling at Katsuki,
Katsukis eyes widened and he blushed, looking away from the omega 'how the hell did I get so lucky....' he thought. A smile on his face.

The whole rest of the day Izuku was talking and comforting his classmates, welcoming and congratulating Shinso to class 1A. He was a little sad that Mineta left, but was glad he was still in UA.

After everyone was getting tired, they headed back to their dorms, saying goodnight to Izuku before leaving. Izuku smiled at katsuki, "Com'ere." Izuku smiles, patting the space next to him "that's your bed Izuku." Izuku puffed his cheeks out, patting the bed again. After a little bit Katsuki sighed and gave up, laying down next to his omega." Izuku cuddled up to Katsukis chest, the taller male chuckled and wrapped his arms around the male, kissing his head "goodnight, kitten." Katsuki whispered sleepily.
(it's around 10:30, but he usually goes to bed at 8, so it's wayyy past his bed time)
Izuku blushed 'kitten?' He thought, a small smile creeping up,
"goodnight, Kacchan."

Chapter 19, completed
New objective; Chapter 20

WHOOOO THIS IS LATE