~1~ First Day

Read the description if you haven't, you'll understand the story if you do.
This story is always going to be in 3rd person.

Deku froze in his spot, his stomach turning as he heard those words escape Aziawa's mouth. 'Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap.' He thought, sweat dripping down his forehead. Something hit his head, his arms instinctively went to the spot he was hit, looking up he saw none other then Kacchan,
(Kastuki Bakugo: age 16: quirk explosions.)
His childhood friend and bully, he smiled nervously "Hey Kacchan." Izuku said, twiddling with his bag, "Tch." Kacchan looked down at him, he was taller, but not by much. "U-Um, is there something you need?" Izuku asked, looking off to see everyone left and Aziawa sleeping "Why did you end up tensing up when Aziawa said we're going to be announcing our status?" Bakugo said, a curious look in his eyes, but his face still held his annoyance.
"Oh, I um, I was just thinking about how I was going to announce it!" Izuku said, thinking of something off the top of my mind, a glare came from Bakugo's eyes "Like everyone else, you shitty nerd." Bakugo spat, walking out of class and to the dorms. Izuku let out a sigh of relief, picking up his backpack and heading to his dorm behind Bakugo.

Time skip, next morning
/;5:37 A.M;\

Izuku woke up with an early start, looking at his alarm clock he rubbed his eyes 'No use going back to bed.' He thought, throwing off his covers and turning his alarm clock off for later to not wake anyone else up, (his alarm clock goes off at 6:30 so he turned off the alarm part so it didn't go off) Izuku grabbed his shower supplies as well as his toothbrush and toothpaste, walking out his dorm with a hum, only seeing some people up, Todoroki, Oiroujo, (IM SORRY I BUTCHERED HIS NAME) Yayarozu, and Iida. He smiled at the people in the hallway, all talking "Good morning!" He shone like a star, bright and happy, they all smiled and waved at him as he walked past the group, he giggled quietly as he walked into the shower rooms, heading over to an open stall(?) he placed his shower things down, placing his shampoo and conditioner on a shelf mounted to the wall, he closed the curtain, the only thing to keep someone from peeping on him. And stripped his clothes, placing them into his shower bag, Izuku turned on the water, letting the hot water run down his face and his body, he sighed, letting the tension he held let slip away.

After shower

Izuku smiled, having cleaned himself of all the grime on himself, he placed his shirt on that said "Shirt." In the front, he was in fact a strange boy... he pulled in his boxers and his school pants, placing his overcoat of his school uniform on, trying to tie it, but having some trouble he fumbled with it, then giving up he walked out of the stall, all of his items in his shower bag. Izuku hummed a small tune, slightly skipping his way to his room, he opened the door, putting his bag onto his bed, Izuku grabbed his red tennis shoes, tying them in a double knot, he grabbed his orange backpack and headed down to the living room "Hey guys!" He smiled at his classmates as they all gave a wave or a 'Hi!'. Izuku went to the kitchen grabbing what was for breakfast that morning, eggs and toast, he smiled 'Definitely not my moms cooking, it kinda tastes like Kacchan's.' The small boy thought as he started eating, a extremely small blush came to his face as he thought about his childhood bully and friend, 'What went wrong in our friendship? Was it me?' The boy thought, a small frown now on his face as he finished his food. He brought his plate to the kitchen, rinsing it off and heading out to the main campus, Izuku sat down in his seat, the first one in the class, besides the sleeping Aziawa behind his desk, he set all his things down and started writing about different quirks in his 'Book Of Hero's!' Without realizing he wrote about Bakuguo, the way his hair bounced when he made a swift turn, the way his crimson eyes pierced through people, the way his lips were slightly chapped, Izuku blushed when he looked at his page, a tiny heart at the end of his page, quickly slamming the book shut he placed it back into his backpack, grabbing out his note book for class.

Chapter one, completed.

I AM SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO WRITE, I WAS ALSO TRYING TO COME UP WITH HOW IM GOING TO CONTINUE WITH THE NEW CHAPTERS, ILL START WORKING ON THE NEW CHAPTER RIGHT NOW AS AN APOLOGY! I AM SO SORRY AGAIN 😭😭😭
I love you guys!
Already at 55 views 0-0 jeez, I don't know how many people already read my (Not mine, someone else wrote it.) introduction! Here's the first chapter! Again, sorry for the wait 😖😖
Word count: 867
Bai bai! 💙