~3~ no title.

With Izuku

The green haired male walked into the the bathroom, going over to the sink, he washed his hands, cupping his hands into a bowl after washing them, he splashed his face a little. Trying to get rid of the hotness from his face. He looked at himself on the mirror and giggled 'I've made such improvement! All Might and Mom would be so proud!' He thought happily, skipping out of the bathroom and back through the halls, having no where to go. He sat down, waiting for the next class to start, he pulled out his smartphone, looking at a text from his mother 'Hi Izuku, I'm just checking in to see if you're still going to be able to make it tonight. I invited your Auntie, Mitsuki (they are just friends but see eachother as family) and her son Bakuguo, it will be so nice to see you and Bakuguo talk again!' He read the text, getting pink at some parts 'Yeah mom, I'll make it there, I can't wait to talk to Kacchan too.' He wrote, through some-what grit teeth. But grinned after 'Maybe Kacchan and I can be friends again!' He became overjoyed at just the thought, skipping to his class once he heard the bell ring.

There he sat...

Kacchan...

It seemed the world stopped for a few seconds, only looking at him. He looked sort of different, more anger and annoyance clearly shown on his features. He took a gulp and sat behind him, looking fearful for his life, if he even asked him what was wrong. When midnight came in to teach, he shifted his focus over to her, writing down everyone word she said.

Time skip (By broccoli boi)

Bakuguo growled quietly, getting up from his seat when school was over 'This is fucking stupid!' He thought, grabbing his bag as he shoved everything in, storming out the door 'Why the Hell do I have to fucking go to aunties.' He thought, a scowl on his face. He walked over to his dorm, pulling out a orange T-Shirt and black shorts, he groaned, taking of his school uniform and throwing  on his clothing, he sprayed and axe spray cologne on himself, not bothering to take a shower.
He sighed 'Let's get this over with.' He thought, walking out the door and over to the sidewalk, on his way he saw a mop of green curly hair, a smirk formed on his lips "Heh, hey Deku." He chuckled, walking over to the Now paralyzed boy, pushing him down into the gravel he laughed "Pathetic useless Deku." He said, confidence pouring out of his mouth, he kicked his in the stomach before smiling, satisfied at the trickle of blood coming from Deku's mouth, his eyes widened when he saw Deku slowly stand up, a small, helpless whimper coming from him. He stood up, limping back onto the trail. Bakuguos eyes widened 'W-What the hell...?' He thought, a ping of guilt shooting through him, "Uh." He didn't know what to say, but Deku just continued walking, not paying any attention to the alpha behind him. Bakuguo, felt like his heart was imploding, collapsing on itself "What the hell just happened..." he whispered, walking to his house to meet up with his mom before going to his Aunties.

Chapter three, Completed.
New objective; Chapter four

I'm sorry for the short chapter 😖 I rushed it because I have to go to the movies soon.