~30~ Huh?

I'm tired, really tired, volleyball and school have been my main focus, I have a few chapters done, just need to be proofread, hopefully, get them out this month, if not, early next month.

Izuku smiled warmly on his walk over to the Bakugo's household, looking over what he bought at the store, eating one of the meat buns from his bag. He hummed softly and knocked on the door, one, two, and three times, waiting patiently by the door, finishing up his bun and wiping his face of any crumbs.

He smiled brightly when the door opened, revealing a smiley Mitsuki "Izuku! Oh, it's so great to see you again!" She grinned and ushered him inside, draping a hand around his shoulders "It's good to see you too, Mrs. Bakugo!" He smiled cheerfully and walked with her to the living room, seeing his mom, Masaru, and Katsuki sitting on the couch, Katsuki in his normal gremlin-like sitting position.

Izuku snickered slightly at the male sitting position before setting his bag on the coffee table and taking a seat next to his lover, smiling brightly and gently intertwining his fingers with the larger male's hand, making Katsuki glance over at him, a dusty rose brushing over his cheeks.

The blush made Izuku start chuckling, giving his hand a gentle squeeze, Katsuki blushed more and leaned his head on Izukus's shoulder closing his eyes contently. "Tired?" Izuku hummed and left a small kiss on the top of his head, making Katsuki nod slightly.

Izuku felt his heart squeeze at how cute the male was being, cuddling up to him and being vulnerable for the few times he's seen. Katsuki wasn't always that way, only when he was tired or they were alone, and even then, it was the off chance he would be cuddly.

"Did you eat already?" Izuku asked his tired boyfriend, who let out a groan in response, too annoyed and tired to answer, squeezing Izuku's scarred hand in his own.

Mitsuki went over to the pair on the couch, setting a cup of green tea down on a coaster, "Here, Izuku, I know that you used to like tea." She had a signature grin that he recognized instantly, a feeling of nostalgia settling into his chest like a warm embrace.

"I still enjoy it!" He responded quickly, a slight waver in his voice as he picked up the cup with his free hand, moving slightly so he wouldn't spill any on the couch.

When he moved he heard a very recognizable groan, his hand being squeezed harder and his hand getting a little bit warmer. He glanced over at his tired and angry boyfriend, sleepily glaring at Izuku.

Izuku smiled apologetically and drank the hot tea, trying to do it quickly so he wouldn't make Katsuki angry, Izuku wasn't worried about being hurt by the other, yeah, of course they would fight and argue often, but it was something that was light hearted between them, they didn't take it to seriously.

He set the small cup onto the table and moved his arm back around the other, letting him rest his head "Take as much time as you need." Izuku whispered into the others hair, letting one of his hands wander into the others spiked hair. It wasn't sharp like many people would assume, it was very soft and would bend when someone touch it. Katsuki started to hum a small tune, he would never admit it, but his hair being touched and his scalp being rubbed made him relax and melt in someone's touch; almost like a kitten or a puppy would while being pet.

The two were getting pretty tangled up, Izuku holding the other and playing with his hair, while Katsuki was cuddled so deep into his chest that they looked like a pile of clothes and blankets, Katsuki's arms rested over the others pelvis, trying to find a comfortable position for his arms.

It wasn't long before the two boys were asleep, holding each other and trusting the couch not to let them fall or roll off. It was such a pleasant sight for their mothers to see, the once childhood best friends turned enemies, then rivals, and finally here they were courting. Inko had never imagined this would have happened, but seeing as how happy they were together, she couldn't deny it was lovely to witness.

Mitsuki on the other hand was surprised it took this long for them to start courting, and she knew exactly why, her boy was a bitch. He was constantly angry and would not hold friendships for long periods of time, he didn't hold relationships long either, his longest relationship lasted 3 days before she found Katsuki in his room, trying to deal with a broken heart. She understood why, but as a mother, it hurt her to see her son in such array.

When Mitsuki learned they finally started courting, it was a relief to her, she new Izuku was a strong guy, he could deal with her brat and maybe even tame him, a sly smirk started to show on her face "I told you~" she teased Inko, bumping her arm into the others side.

The shorter and more plump lady looked up at her friend and laughed politely, "Yes, i assume so." She hummed, looking at the two boys again "Do you think it will last? I hope so.. It would be terrible to see them not talking again.." she sighed a little, the memories of Izuku's childhood playing behind her eyes. "I should have seen the signs earlier.. maybe I could have sent him to a different school and he would have made more friends." She smiled solemnly at her dear friend.

Mitsuki saw all the pain behind that smile, she knew Izuku had a pretty rough childhood, and she also knew that her brat didn't make any of it better, he probably made it worse. "Hey.. it wasn't your fault.." she gently pat her friends shoulder "You were the best mother you could have been for him." She gave her a side hug "And I know that kid loves you more than his own life." She gave a grin and Inko gave a small smile back.

"Thank you... really." She hugged her friend before straightening herself out, pressing the wrinkles out of her sweater. "How about some more tea?" Mitsuki asked and the two ladies went back to the kitchen. Telling old stories and reliving old memories.

Hola, como estas shawty? OKAY LISTEN, I KNOW IVE BEEN GONE AWHILE, BUTTTTTT, HI

:P