~21~ im back!

A couple days later.

Lmao, people are gonna be mad at me for leaving for a month

Izuku smiled as he grabbed his things, listening to what recovery girl was telling him "you won't be able to do all your training, it will put to much strain on your wounded body. That saying, you're still able to do stretches and homework." She said, writing down his recovery on her clipboard, "if I hear you're pushing yourself again." She said, looking up at the boy with a glare. He just chuckled and waved goodbye to the older lady.

Izuku walked out of the infirmary and smiled, heading to his dorm room, he opened his door and smiled at the familiar posters all over his walls, shelf's full of action figures, and his messy desk. He let out a sigh of relief and put his stuff down, plugging his phone to charge. He sat down at his desk and pulled out all his makeup homework. He left out an annoyed breath and started working.

"Done!" He yelled to himself, after 3 hours of frustration, he finished his homework, setting his supplies down in order, he stood up and walked out of his dorm room, a light smile and a small blush was on the males face, walking over to Kacchan's room.

After two minutes, he found himself in front of Katsuki's door, he went to knock on the door, but then hesitated, second guessing himself, he pondered over the idea of just leaving him be and going back to his room. He eventually shook his head and smiled, lightly knocking on the Alphas door "what do you want.." he heard a mumble from inside the room, "it's Izuku." He said nervously, fidgeting with his fingers.

He heard some shuffling from inside the room and then the door opened, he smiled at the Alpha "Hi Kacchan!" He said, the younger man was dragged into the room, being thrown on the bed, "Uh, okay." He chuckled, making himself comfortable on the other males bed.

He watched as Katsuki sat down on his chair, his shoulders slumped, eyes narrowed. "Any reason you came so late?" Katsuki asked in a low tone, Izuku blushed softly, a goofy smile plastered on his face "I just finished my homework, and I wanted to visit you..... I also...." he said, whispering the last part.

"...Can I borrow some of your things....?" He whispered, fidgeting with his fingers, which made katsuki raise a brow, "for?" He asked, placing his arm on the chairs armrest, leaning on his palm. Izuku blushed a deeper shade of red, muttering unbearable words, "Deku, I cant hear you when you mutter." Katsuki said plainly, a little annoyed at the omegas muttering.

"I.... you guys have been so preoccupied or busy with something.... you guys didn't notice the smell...." he whispered, cherry red face "I've been in heat for a couple days..." he said, not looking back to the male

(HoW CoULd hE nOT reACt

A lot of pain cause of being TORTURED, so they gave him pain meds, so he's just been horny for a couple days 😂)

Katsuki stared at the male for a couple minutes, before getting up and heading to his closet 'holy shit, holy shit, holy shit.' Katsuki thought a lightly blush dusted face.

"Here." Was all katsuki said as he threw Izuku some of his clothes and pillows, Izuku looked down at the items with awe, looking up at katsuki, he gave him a small smile, "thank you, Kacchan." He said, giving his lover a quick peck on the check, rushing out his door.

Izuku ran into his room, throwing himself onto his bed, giggling like a child that just got candy. He smiled, looking up at the ceiling until he sighed, his body heating up once again, he groaned and started to form a small nest 'I still have to get more things for my nest...' he thought, forcing himself up and heading to shoto's room, to which the male opened his dorm room.

"Ah, good evening, Midoriya. Is there something you need?" He asked, looking at the male standing awkwardly at his door. "Um, can I have some blankets, please..? Mine are in the wash.." he made up a quick excuse but Shoto seemed to buy it, heading back into his room.

A couple minutes later he had several blankets, "here you are, Midoriya. If you need anything else, you can come ask." Shoto said with a small smile (which was a rare sight) Izuku smiled thankfully "Thank you, Shoto!" He said, and as soon as Shoto closed his door Izuku rushed to his room, dripping off the blankets and running to Iida's room, knocking quickly.

Uraraka opened the door with asui and Iida behind her, "Hi, Deku!" Uraraka smiled and Asui waved at him, he chuckled nervously and waved "um, I was gonna ask Iida if I could borrow a hoodie or blanket.. my room is really cold..." he muttered, and Iida piped up.

"Well certainly, Midoriya! We can't have a student getting sick with training coming up!" He yelled, doing his usual hand motions. Uraraka smiles at Izuku once again. "Here, you can have my hoodie, since one person already stole one." She giggled, handing his a pink sweater and Asui blushing lightly, messing with her sweaters zipper.

Izuku faked a smile and then got more blankets in his arms, "thank you! I'll see you guys later!" He winched and  hurried off, opening his door, basically collapsing in his nest, messily trying clothes and blankets together, pulling the mattress off his bed and onto the floor, making the nest more comfortable. He purred and cuddled into one of Katsuki's pillows, sighing in content until his problem came.

"I guess I can't ignore it forever..." he whimpered, but just cuddling into the pillow "..m..maybe later..." he muttered, tears already brimming his eyes.

Chapter  21;  completed
Next objective; Chapter 22

ITS OUT BOISSSSSSSSSSS
Do you want a lemon to happen soon? Or let it happen at the end, OR NOT AT ALL

here's a list for ya, comment on the one you want

Soon

At the end

NEVER, IT GROSS