~9~ WHAT THE HELL!?

Katsuki

Katsuki shook his head at the omega 'fucking dumbass.' He thought, shaking his head slightly, a small sigh coming from his lips as he looked back up at Izuku, everyone crowding around him asking if he okay.

'Why does it hurt me?' He thought, his face softened in confusion. A hand on his shoulder snapped him out of his thoughts "Hey Bakuguo, you were staring at nothing, you alright?" Kirishima asked, a small smile on his face. "I'm fine." Katsuki stated, still staring at the shorter male. Kirishima chuckled "you're staring at him." He said, pointing towards Izuku "Hey Izuku! Come over here!" He called for the male and he looked up at the two, "I'm coming!" He said happily, excusing himself from the group of people that were worried about him.

He walked over to the two "Hi Kirishima! What did you need?" He smiled at the two of them. "Oh nothing, I just saw Katsuki looking worried." He smiled which Katsuki grabbing his wrist and turned it the wrong way, not enough to hurt him much, just to make it hurt for a little while.

"It's called staring, you fucking idiot." Katsuki growled at Kirishima, Izuku faked a cough and the both of them looked at him, "well, was that it?" Izuku asked with a smile on his face. Kirishima just smiled at him "it would actually be good to catch up." He said and Izuku nodded and Kirishima grinned "I gotta go though, I promised Kaminari I'd hang out with him!" He said happily, pushing Katsuki closer and rubbing off to Kaminari.

Izuku smiled at Katsuki nervously "so... what do you want to talk about Kacchan?" Katsuki just looked to the side making a 'Tch' sound. "Ah...... well... I guess I'll just head back then..." he whispered, rubbing the back of his neck. He was about to turn around when Katsuki, grabbed his arm "how was your week...?" He asked in a whisper, a flustered face.

"Ah.. my week was good! What about yours Kacchan?" He grinned, turning around to face him. "It was alright." He muttered, looking at the small omega with his ruby eyes shining.

Izuku opened his eyes to look at the red ones staring at him, he blushed softly, rubbing his head and giggling "What were you and Kirishima talking about?" He said happily, swaying side to side waiting for an answer.

"None Of your business." He sighed, grabbing Izuku's face, Izuku flinched at the touch, not wanting to be blown up. Bakuguo study'd his face, fear on it as his hand was on his face.

"Calm down. I'm not going to hurt you." He said strictly, and Izuku calmed down a tiny bit. Still tense though.

"Your face is all scratched up." He whispered, going over his scratches with his thumb. Izuku calmed more and more until he was comfortable. Closing his eyes, a low purr came out of his throat and his eyes widened, quickly pulling away. "I'm sorry!" He screamed, bowing quickly he blushed his face completely red. Purring was a sign of weakness to Izuku.

Katsuki blushed softly, shaking his head with a small chuckle "it's fine, Deku. You always were weak, so purring just shows that you're weaker then I thought." He smirked and the hurt on Izuku's face made his smirk disappeared.

Izuku looked down at the ground, clenching his fists "Why... Why do I always let my guard down..." he whispered, tears in his eyes as he looked back up at Katsuki "I don't need this." He started a small glare in his eyes "Bakuguo."

Izuku walked off back to the swing set, not really swinging, just swaying on it slightly. Katsuki was kind of taken back by Izuku saying his actually name. He thought about it for a second 'what the hell! He's always called me Kacchan, never Bakuguo... it doesn't matter! He's a damn nerd...'

'Right?'

Kirishima And Kaminari went over to the group "GUYS, WE'RE HEADING OUT SOON!" Kaminari yelled, on top of a bench, jumping off of it onto the ground which he tripped on his untied shoe lace. A lot of the girls giggled but Jirou helped him up "You're a hazard to the human race." She chuckled and he scratched his head with his hand.

Katsuki didn't pay attention to any of it though, just staring at the omega on the swing sets. Izuku was glad he put on scent blockers that morning, or the whole park would be tainted in burnt chocolate and lemons. Tears were threatening to fall down his face 'I shouldn't care about this! I knew he would never see me even like a friend! I don't need him! I don't!' He yelled at himself, getting up from the swing set.

He started walking away from the group, no one seemed to notice but Katsuki, who walked a good distance behind him. Izuku went over behind the restroom building, sitting down he pulled out a journal, not one he'd use to write about hero's or quirks, just a journal for him. He started writing in his neat hand writing. But he was so drawn into writing he didn't notice Katsuki walking up to him. He sat down beside him.

When Katsuki started to shuffle Izuku stiffened, quickly putting his journal away, he scooted away from him. Standing up he gripped his journal and stared at him. "Leave me alone, Bakuguo." He said, putting his journal into his bag, Katsuki stood up after him "I want to talk." Katsuki said, a blush on his face.

'I think I understand...'

Izuku nodded, "what is it?" He whispered, gripping onto the bottom of his shirt. "Izuku."
Izuku was also taken a back, a blush on his face, he was kinda red, but not exactly. 'snap out of it! He won't ever love you!' He thought, getting sad just at the thought of Katsuki not loving him back. "Izuku, Izuku Midoriya... I think I'm in love with you..."

Chapter nine, completed.
New objective; Chapter ten.

It's out, finally 😂😅