~2~ W-What am i thinking!?

Hello my lovelies! Next chapter because I'm still sorry. I love tododeku soooooo, I'm going to make you guys cry, just a tiny bit~ (I'm sorry again, also, I'm still deciding if I'm going to or make another character fall for the cinnamon roll.)

Izuku;

Izuku packed up his bag from class, it was time for lunch, So he was getting ready to go with his two besets friends, Uraraka and Iida. He smiled as he walked to the door, where Iida and Ura were waiting "Hi guys!" He smiled, waving at the beta (Ura) and Alpha (Iida), they smiled, greeting the small omega "Let's head to the cafeteria!" The bubbly girl replied, skipping over to the cafeteria, leading the group. Iida, being the motherly figure he is, yelled at her "Uraraka! Don't skip, the floor could be wet and you could slip!" He yelled, doing his weird hand motion, jogging after her, Izuku chuckled, walking at a steady pace, to not get yelled at by Iida. He smiled happily 'they are the best things that could happen to me.' He thought, walking into the cafeteria, he walked over to the lunch line "Good morning, lunch rush!" He said, pushing his tray closer to get his food, "Good morning." Lunch rush said happily, giving him a taco, as it was taco Tuesday. He smiled gratefully "Thank you Sir!" He said, walking off to an empty table, he started eating, a smile on his face almost all day.

Izuku felt a bump on the table and thought it was his friends sitting down, he looked over and stopped in his tracks. It was Katsuki, "U-K-Kacchan!?" He cried, dropping his taco onto his plate. Katsuki furrowed his brows at the small male "What the fuck are you doing at my table, get out of here you stupid Deku." He growled, and Izuku shut his eyes, getting a grip of the situation "I'm sorry Kacchan, but I sat here first, and the rules are. No one is assigned a table." He smiled, a wave of confidence washing over him. Bad idea. Katsuki smirked "And what would a worthless Omega do to stop me from taking the table?" He hummed, pushing Izuku off of his seat and onto the ground, Izuku landed on his back, the air getting sucked out of him, after a second he got up, wincing softly "That was rude Kacchan!" He yelled, tears pricking his eyes as he brought up him being an omega. "Really? I didn't know a Deku could feel pain, he always seemed to just take it before." He smirked, sparks on his hands as he went to Izuku's food on the table, throwing the tray and taco at him, he winced softly as it hit his arm that he brought up to protect his face, he wiped the tears from his eyes 'I'm not going to cry in front of Kacchan...' he thought, already feeling weak, "Alright, fine, you can have the table..." he whispered, his voice cracking as he brought the rest of his taco to the trash can, placing his tray on top of it, he walked out of the cafeteria 'meh, who needs to eat anyways.' He thought. Izuku hummed a small tune his mother always sung to him, the boy keeping happy thoughts in his mind without even thinking about it 'Why does Kacchan always have to be so mean? Maybe it's cause of something I did? Was that his table where him and his friends always sat? I would be pretty upset to if my spot was taken. Although, I'd politely ask them to move, if they didn't I'd probably move to another table.' Izuku thought, well, mumbled. "Ah, hello Midoriya." Izuku heard from in-front of him.

"Oh, good morning Todoroki~Kun!" He smiled, bringing his hands down from his face.

"Where were you headed off to?" The taller male asked, tilting his head, slightly confused "The cafeteria is that way." He said, quickly pointing his finger behind Izuku and the direction of the cafeteria.

"Oh, I know! I just finished so I decided to take a walk around. Are you headed there now?" It was now Izuku's turn to ask.

Todoroki nodded "Yes, I'll see you later then?" Todoroki asked, placing one of his hands in his pockets.

Izuku nodded "I'm going to go visit my mom for about an hour or two after school, so we can watch a movie with everyone else when I get back!" He smiled happily.

Todoroki smiled "okay, I'm looking forward to it. Farewell, Midoriya." He said walking past the male "Bye, Todoroki~Kun!" He yelled after the man that walked past him. He giggled happily, skipping through the halls 'is Kacchan going to be watching the movie with us? I hope so. Maybe we could even cuddle...' Izuku thought, his eyes widening as he stopped, a blush all over his face
"W-What am I thinking!?" He yelled, covering his face as he walked over to the bathroom

Chapter two, completed.

New objective; Chapter three
Hey guys! Yeah, I have no idea what I'm doing with this story 😅 just having fun!
Bai bai!
Dawn out~
Word count: 870