~26~ Patience

UHHHHHHHH, so, I know I promised I was gonna rewrite my smut chapter, and I still will, but I'm just gonna continue this now :)
I'm to lazy to do a spellcheck, so if you find a word that.. doesn't exist? Please point it out and I'll fix it when I get time.

Started writing March 27th

The two were done training (A.k.a) fighting eachother in the training field of UA, they were sitting next to eachother, leaned against a near by building. Izuku was cuddled up in his new sweatshirt and leaning on his boyfriend. Katsuki had an arm wrapped around the other, gently playing with his unrulely curly hair "You really need to brush your hair, Deku." he said, looking at his green locks "If I do they just get more fluffy and curly." The shorter male shook his head.

Katsuki chuckled and smiled a little "You're weird, Deku." he stated, an obvious truth "Yeah, I figured you knew that already." he smiled brightly with a chuckle "You should have already known that before you started to date me." He smiled more, happy to be able to say they were dating "I've known you our entire life, Deku, of course I've known you're weird." Katsuki smirked and kissed his forehead.

Izuku blushed and started smiling more, "Kacchan!" He said happily and hugged him tightly, Katsuki sighed but hid a smile, pulling him closer "Deku." he chuckled, moving his hands down to the others sides which made the smaller male flinch a little, making Katsuki curious "Deku, are you still tickilish?" He asked, holding his sides.

"No! I'm not!" He shook his head vigorivsly, blushing and trying to change the topic "Why are you asking? Are you trying to cover up that you're tickilish?" he asked nervously, Katsuki smirked and started tickling the male in his arms, making the male squirm until he burst out laughing.

Katsuki looked at the male astonished with a blush, but he couldn't stop touching the other, he wanted to see this smile forever, he wanted to hear his laugh forever. "Kacchan! stop it!" he laughed, pushing the males face to get him off, letting out a relieved sigh when he got the other off of him "Don't tickle me!" He pouted slightly.

Katsuki grinned as he looked at the male "But your laugh was so cute, Deku." he teased, moving closer to the other and holding his chin "Plus, you love when I touch you." The others words made Izuku blush so brightly he could be mistaken for a strawberry "I..I do not!" he still protested and moved his face so Katsuki wasn't holding his chin anymore.

He let out an irrited sigh and got up from where they were both sitting "Let's go back before Aizawa(How do I forget names so easily) kicks our asses." he looked down at the other before he started walking back to the dorms. Izuku smiled brightly and got up, following after the male and holding his hand when he caught up to him.

The two walked back to the dorms together, Izuku mainly doing all the talking while Katsuki listened, entering snarky comments here and ther, you know, Katsuki things. Izuku laughed softly at a joke he thought, laughing before he even told it to the other, so Katsuki was just staring at him in confusion. Which in turn just made Izuku laugh more.

"You need to shut your mouth before I shut it for you." Katsuki warned, although he didn't really mean it, he wanted to listen to his happy laugh for hours on end. "Sorry, Kacchan." he smiled brightly before he opened the door, heading over to the elavator and humming softly "Are we staying in the same room tonight?" Izuku asked, pressing the button for the floor his dorm was on.

"Yeah, we can stay in my dorm." Katsuki shrugged, looking over at the male beside him who nodded "okay!" he smiled brightly and scratched the back of his bruised and bitten neck "Sounds good to me!" he hummed, waiting for the elavator door to open.

When the doors opened he headed off to his boyfriends room happily, opening the door before he stopped "Lets go get ready for bed, my stuff is in my room." he looked back at the Alpha, leaving a kiss on his cheek before rushing off to his room.

Katsuki looked back at the male running to get his items, starting to blush before he headed into his room to get his items as well, grabbing his toothbrush, tooth paste and hair brush, heading back over to the others dorm, waiting for the other. He leaned against the wall by the others dorm, getting annoyed with how long he was taking. After a few minutes Izuku came back out with a lot more then the other had "What is all that shit?" Katsuki asked with an annoyance, looking at the other.

Izuku smiled brightly "Stuff." He said happily and went over to the elevator to go to the bathrooms, Katsuki groaned and followed the male, annoyed with the lack of an answer. Izuku smiled brightly as he waited with the other, blushing a little he moved his free hand closer to the males, nudging it slightly. Katsuki glanced over at the smaller of the two and grabbed his hand, blushing a little, he would never admit that he was embarrassed from small affection, and it made him flustered.

Izuku smiled happily and started blushing more to match the others pink face, looking at the door while trying to remain calm. Soon the doors opened and the headed off for the bathrooms, momentarily letting go of each other's hands, they went forward with their nightly routines, Katsuki brushed his teeth while Izuku tied his hair up so that it would be out of his face "Why not just cut your damn hair if it always gets caught in your eyes?" He asked, looking at the other tying it up.

"Because I like my hair long!" He smiled brightly, grabbing his toothbrush to brush his teeth "Besides, If I cut my hair it just gets all frizzy and messed up, so I'd rather deal with it long where I can just tie it up!" He hummed, brushing his teeth while he looked at himself in the mirror.

Ahahahaha, hey, I got this chapter out? Maybe? Idk, I'm to lazy to do a spellcheck, so if you guys just want to comment if you find a word that.. doesn't exist? Please point it out and I'll change it when I get time. Anyways! I don't have a laptop to write these stories and I never have, but I recently bought and IPad and a Bluetooth keyboard, so now I'll hopefully post more! Thank you guys so much for your patience.