~14~ ah ah ah~

Izuku

Izuku knew Toga would be back soon, and with many weapons of HIS choosing. He whimpered quietly, slowly sitting up with extreme pain.

He grit his teeth, pushing himself up, using the support of the wall. He looked around the cell he was in for a way out, only finding a small barred window, he went to it and just looked outside.

His eyes widened "t-this is the....
My mom l-lives over t-there...." he stuttered to himself, tears pricking his eyes at the thought of his loving mother. He needed to get out of here before it was to late.

He looked down at the cuffs around his wrists, quickly shuffling over to a couple rocks on the floor, trying to at least break the chain of the handcuffs. It made loud noises that forced him to stop, he just went back to his window, glaring 'I'll get out soon, I have to!' He thought. Gripping onto the bars 'I might not be able to use my quirk, but all might trained me to become stronger! Even without a quirk!'
He said to himself, just about to pull the bars he heard a voice behind him.

"Ah ah ah~ was little Izuku trying to escape!" Toga smiled, going over to him and ripping his hands away from the bars "I guess were going to have to fix that~" she purred, bringing him over to sit in a chair like thing, he winched slightly, biting his lip, still in pain from the burns.

"Well, now you lost the privilege of choosing your weapon all on your own! I still want you to have some choice though.... hmm." She said, pondering, placing her hand under her chin. Her eyes lighted up and she snapped her fingers. "Ah ha! I got it!" She said, skipping over to the arrange of weapons, standing there and choosing for about 3 minutes.

She brought over the weapons "you get to choose from these five!" She giggled, kissing his forehead. Izuku hated that kiss, it was full of just utter disgust. He might be bi, but he's not into the crazy ones.
(awww man, there goes my chance...)
He knew he had to choose one, but they were all painful and he could barely speak, he mustered up a little strength and a choked whisper came out.
"....D...gr..." his throat was dry, and with the situation he was in it made him nervous.

"Hmmm, Dgr? Well. We have a knife, a whip, some bamboo seeds (do you guys know about that torture method?) a dagger, and a brick.... did you mean dagger?" She asked, tilting her head. Izuku nodded softly, barely moving his head. "How fun!" She purred, going over to grab the dagger. "How boring... I can't kill you... i guess just painful will have to do! Oh my! I almost forgot, you have another punishment for trying to get out!!" She cried happily, a giggle escaping her lips and she went over to him.

"So, where would you like more cuts!" She grinned at his horrified look on his face, placing the dagger on his cheek, cutting it lightly, to where a small stream of blood flowed down his cheek.

(OKAY! THIS IS A WARNING!!! THIS WILL BE A TORTURE SCENE, IF YOU WOULD NOT WANT TO READ THAT, IT WILL STOP AT THE ~~~~~ LINE, YOUVE BEEN WARNED)

Izuku grit his teeth, trying to wiggle free from the blondes grip. She just giggled in return, stabbing a dagger into his shoulder, he cried out in pain and his blood started to soak into his shirt. She smiled, pulling it out so it would bleed more. She stabbed it into his thigh. He screamed in agony, tears falling out of his eyes, one side mixing with blood because of the cut on his cheek.

She smirked, moving the dagger around in his thigh, getting more cries and tears she was pleased, but wanted more, so much more. She pulled out the dagger, placing it by his neck she pouted "it would be so much fun if I could just kill you right here, but shigi doesn't want you dead yet." She pouted.

"Hmmmm, maybe I can make small cuts though!" She said happily, making small, delicate cuts on his neck, blood flowed down his neck as a whimpered erupted in his throat. "Oh! I forgot you were an omega, mmm, you're pretty strong for an omega." She said, placing a finger on her chin. "Maybe you react differently to different pain levels to alphas!" She smirked.

Pressing the dagger down into his skin again. He groaned in pain, clenching his fists, successfully pushing her off of him. She hit the ground with an 'oof' and looked up at the bleeding and burned man, she pouted "you're no fun!" She said, dragging the dagger down his chest, stabbing it into his other thigh and leaving it there.

"Have fun, Izuku!" She said happily, skipping away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku groaned in agony, his body hurt. Even doing he smallest things he'd be in to much pain. He breathed, pain. He adjusted his seating, pain. He looked at the cuts and stab wounds on his body, winching as he saw all the deep wounds and how much they were bleeding, he, with much pain, ripped some of the bottom of his shirt off and wrapped it around the deep wounds, taking the dagger out of his leg, he wrapped that one aswell.

Tears streamed down his face as he wrapped his neck lightly, not adding to much pressure. To where he chokes himself. He sighed, looking back at the window he was looking out of before 'I'll get out, before tomorrow, cause I'm thinking then Shigaraki will come in, I need to get out before then, but I need to let my body rest.' He slowly started to mumble, which lead his throat to start hurting, he looked down at the ground.

"All I want.... is for you to be here.... with me.....

Kacchan...."

Chapter 14, completed.
New objective; Chapter 15.

NEXT CHAPTER IS CHAPTER 17 CAUSE I WANNA KEEP UP THE PAGE THINGY, if you know, you know.

Ayyyyyyy wassup my dudes