~22~ yee boiiiiiii-

I know it hasn't been long, but I want to write okay.

Most votes said LEMON

But, I am shy, so.. it's gonna get cut off ;v;

Thanks!

Izuku panted heavily, he's body feeling undeniable heat and pain, he whimpered as it felt like he was being punched in the gut, he slowly sat up, taking off the clothes that he had, hoping it would help with the heat.

The cold air hit his skin, and he cooled down for a couple seconds, before the heat came back doubled. He whined in pain and cuddled back into his nest, pulling katsuki's pillow case close to him, holding it to his chest, he felt a tiny bit better, tears brimming his eyes he shakily grabbed his phone from his desk.

Going to google search, he looked up
"How to help heat without pills or alpha."
He looked at the search results and his eyes grew wide, looking down at himself he whimpered, flashbacks of his first heat hit him like a truck.

Izuku was around 10 (seems young, but then you look at girls having periods at 10 😂), thankfully he was in his room, his body grew hot, it wasn't bad at first, so he just turned his fan on, he smiled and continued playing with his All Might action figure, he soon started feeling hotter and hotter until he cried of the pain he was feeling, he quickly got up to run to his mother, but his legs felt like jelly.

He stumbled his way to his mother downstairs, tripping over himself every step "Mommy!" He cried in pain, to which his mother swiftly turned to her son, wondering the panic in his voice, her eyes widened at the sight of her precious Izuku.

His face was cherry red, tears falling down from his forest green eyes that were half lidded and filled with fear, he leaned up against the door frame to the kitchen, she quickly put the plate she was cleaning down and rushed to Izuku, knelling she whipped his tears. "What's wrong, Izuku?" She asked in a small voice cradling the small figure, "it hurts!" He whimpered, hiding himself in his mother's neck.

She rubbed his back, slowly lifting him up, "Izuku, were gonna go to the doctors office, okay? Do you want something to help you feel better? Like a stuffed animal?" Inko asked, terrified for her son. Izukus head shot up "I want Kacchan! We haven't hung out in awhile!" He said with a smile before biting his lip and sinking back onto his mother's neck.

Inko nodded and grabbed her phone as she walked to the car, she placed Izuku in the back seat and he put on his seatbelt, Inko Pat his head before going to the driver side, calling Mitsuki Bakuguo. The ride wasn't long but it was long enough for her to talk to Mitsuki. She pulled into the parking lot and picked up her son, walking towards the building she put Izuku down on a waiting chair. Going up to the front desk, she smiled lightly at the female working there.

Izuku shook his head, not wanting to think about that time again, he groaned 'I guess if it makes me feel... better..' he thought with a crimson blush.

This is were the lemon starts, mostly just Izuku for the beginning uwu

He bit his lip, trying to suppress a whimper while also trying to feel better, it felt like his whole body was on fire, and he wanted an alpha, mainly his biggest crush, pushing against Katsuki's clothing and pillows to get any relief.

After a few minutes he couldnt help but feel some relief, his breath started to get heavy but he wasn't even thinking, his head was completely empty, and as soon as he snapped out of it he realised he was on his back and his heat wasn't as bad.