~29~ Busy as a bee

Ello! Before I begin! I have rewritten the smut part on chapter 22, so, there's the marking and I didn't just cut out the smut, hopefully you guys like it! Open to criticism as I, a virgin (Surprising) have never been in this situation.

PLEASE GIVE ME CRITICISMS NICELY, I AM BUT A BEAN

MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 8 DAYS! :D (28th of September)
HOMECOMING IS IN 11 DAYS! (AND IM NOT GOING ALONE)

Izuku closed the cap of his red water bottle and closed his eyes, he started to get nervous about asking his boyfriend on a double date with Ochako and Asui, he placed his bottle into the side pouch of his backpack, struggling with the elastic for a few minutes before he headed off to class, dodging people who didn't care they were standing in the middle of the hallway, or people who would walk in a line, basically blocking ANYONE FROM GETTING TO THEIR CLASS ((GOD DAMN I HATE MY SCHOOL HALLWAYS))
He sighed and finally got to class 1-A, heading over to his desk and setting his bag down, opening the zipper with the satisfying sound and grabbing out his note book and a pencil case. Grabbing out his yellow pencil, a black gel ink pen, and an allmight eraser, starting to write and draw just random things down on a spare piece of paper.

After awhile of drawing hero's and writing about the COUGH COUGH former nights COUGH COUGH, he picked up the papers to throw away, all but the all might figure drawing he did, crumping up the other papers and throwing them into the garbage can, seeing a tuff of strawberry blonde in the corner of his eye he looked over to excitedly, ready to greet his boyfriend.

But he was disappointed to find it was Katsuki, but instead it was Present Mic, the substitute for today since Azawia was busy sleeping, not in his yellow sleeping bag this time, but instead in his bed. The greenette sighed quietly and went back to his seat, leaning his head onto his hand as he waited until his boyfriend showed up to ask him.

When the bell rang and Katsuki still wasn't in the classroom he started to get worried, everyone started writing notes, and Izuku was one of them, but he would always glance out the window every time he saw movement, he was so worried about Katsuki that the moment the dismissal bell rung he went out to the court yard, grabbing his phone and calling the contact named "Explosion Boy❤️‍🔥🍄✨"

He paced back and forth, waiting for the male to answer, one ring, and then another, and another, and another. He started to panic and almost pulled his phone away to see if he called the wrong number, but he heard the answer tone "Kacchan! Where are you? Are you okay? I thought you said that you would meet me in class." He said quickly and muttered together.

"First off, calm down, you sound like you're about to die from lack of oxygen, second off, I can't come in today, just deal with one day, Izu." Katsuki had his normal annoyed tone, but it was different from before, now it hand hints of worry and care in it. Izuku nodded frantically "Okay.. okay.. where are you? Are you okay?" He said, quietly and less frantic "I'm fine, I'm at my parents house for the day, your mom is here too. She's visiting."

Izuku smiled softly "Okay, do you think I can come over after school?" He asked and started blushing, playing with his messy curls. "I don't see why you wouldn't be asked to come over." He said, pretty annoyed at the question "How many times has my mom said you can stay here whenever? Every fucking time you come over?" He sighed and pinched his nose, he was trying recently to stop getting so mad over small things.

"Okay! I'll bring you some notes and homework from school too!" Izuku said happily, he was used to his boyfriends insults and he also knew he was trying it to work on it. His therapist also helped him quite a lot when it came to his anger issue.

The rest of the school day wasn't as stressful as the first class, he took great notes so that the other had something good to study from as well, he did homework in the last 5 minutes of class so if Katsuki didn't understand Izuku's notes then he could help.

During the last class period of the day he was squirming in his seat, he wanted to leave, he wanted to go to the nearest bus stop and leave to the Bakugo family household, he played with the strings on his backpack as he looked at his watch, waiting for the seconds to pass.

As soon as the clock hit 2:45 PM he dashed out of the door, sprinting to the UA dorms and changing into a shirt and shorts, grabbing his backpack and a bag for groceries on the way, he stopped at the bus stop and panted, he had been sprinting the entire time, giving himself a chance to breath while he waited.

The bus arrived a few minutes after it was supposed to be, which made Izuku slightly annoyed, getting on and sitting into one of the open seats, opening up his phone and looking over it, he hummed and started scrolling through Pinterest, looking for room decor and hero jewelry. It make Izuku smile when he saw all the couple necklaces that were hero inspired.

He scrolled through almost every store before one caught his eye, a pair of rings. He shook his head quickly and laughed off the thought "We haven't been dating that long.. it would be silly.." he muttered to himself, placing his hand around his chin and mouth, going over the statistics as he looked over the pair of rings.

He was finally snapped out of his thoughts when the bus stopped, he got off the bus and went to the nearest convince store, getting a few meat buns and a small amount of hard candy for Katsuki to suck on. He smiled softly at the peppermint flavored candies, paying and placing the items in his plastic free bag. Heading to his 'Aunt' Mitsuki's house.

ELLO, ITS OUT :D WRITTEN IN ONE DAY, HAVE FUN READING