~11~ lost

Honestly, sorry for the lack of updates, I made the last chapter, chapter 10, in one day, rushing it. So this is the same day, but I'm trying to make another chapter.

Sincerely, Dawn.

2 seconds until I post this, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 7K READS, I LOVE YOU ALL AND IM SOOOO BUSY.

NOW BACK TO WHAT YOU CAME FOR

Izuku looked around himself 'I need to find a good source, I don't know how long I'm going to be here... hopefully not very long..." he thought, looking around the stream "there should be Wild strawberries or raspberries around a stream.." he muttered to himself, looking around to find a good source that could at least feed him tonight.

He wondered around the stream a bit, looking around for berries or something to eat, anything that could keep him from going hungry again. He pouted softly, his cheeks puffing out as he sat down by the river bank he scanned his surroundings once again. His eyes widened and he peeked up when he saw a bright red object, he quickly scrambled up, jogging over to the unknown object. Once he accomplished getting over to it he looked at it a bit better, 'Strawberries!' He thought, overjoyed at finding food.

he smiled at himself, even though it was just a simple task, he was happy with himself. he got as many as he could, scooping his shirt up in a bowl shape to carry them all. he walked back to his 'Camp' and put the strawberries on a somewhat clean branch, bringing them over to the river to wash. he smiled sadly washing the strawberries off, the bright red, reminded him of Katsuki's crimson eyes glaring at him with such hatred, even though he knew Katsuki hated him, he couldn't help his heart clenching every time he saw the alpha smile, a small purr erupted in his throat before he shook his head "Purring is a weakness." he muttered to himself over and over again, hoping to get it stuck in his mind. "Just forget him.... he doesn't care about you and never will..." he sighed, picking the strawberries up from the water, walking back over to his 'Camp' to eat a little bit.

Back at campus
Time skip to lunch

Katsuki looked like he didn't give a shit, like usual. but on the inside he was freaking out for the small omega lost, he knew how much he's screwed up, and even then, he thinks back to when they were kids and how much he screws up then 'Damn it!' he thought, calmly eating his food. he heard everyone talking about where Izuku was, even Koda. Katsuki was the only one not talking, and people thought it was weird, they obviously knew he didn't like the 'beta' but come on, he was missing and no one knew where he was.

Katsuki ate all of his food and left the cafeteria, walking out and back to the park, (he snuck out) to go search for the lost omega. He sighed, a small growl coming from his slightly parted lips.

He looked around the back of the restrooms, walking the same way The omega did, looking around the town 'he would never skip a day of school for his life... speaking of school, I need to get back to it if I want to be the number one hero.' He thought, walking back to the school.

He walked into the class room before it started, sitting down. A couple seconds later Aziawa stood up from his sleeping back. "Still no news of Izuku?" Aziawa asked the class and they all looked towards Katsuki. He took a quick glance at the class then back at Aziawa, he sighed "Nothing new." He stated, looking at Aziawa with his crimson eyes.

"You're the pro hero, aren't you supposed to know?" He scowled, a small glare pointing at the teacher. "Well, we haven't seen him for one day, he might have just fell asleep over at his mothers house and didn't mean to, if he still hasn't shown up by tomorrow, we'll get a search party." Aziawa explained, staring at the alpha.

Katsuki turned his head to look outside, paying attention to class but always looking to see if the Greenette was running in. When class ended he again looked outside, but to his avail, nothing.

Back with Izuku.

Izuku sat down by the river, thinking of different ways to get back home, he packed up his wild strawberries and started walking in a random direction. He was so confused on how he got here, so confused on why he ran, he could have easily just talked to the alpha and went back to his friends.

But nope, he had to mess it up.

Izuku was so caught up in thought he started mumbling ways to get out or call for help. He looked out towards the river, following down its stream.

He sighed thinking of all his friends, smiling at the thought of being with them again, he thought about how he missed school and he frowned 'Hopefully I can make up for it...' he thought taking mental notes to apologize to the principal and teachers  when he got back.

He smiled slightly, enjoying that he got this time outside with nature, but he would love to be back at school right now, he had to work harder if he wanted to be the number one hero, he was already set back by being an omega.

He giggled thinking about how people will react to him coming back, 'Ura would probably run over to me, and we would smile and hug, teasing eachother. Iida would probably ask if I was alright and where I was. Bakuguo would probably walk away, or not even be there.' Izuku pouted, looking off towards the stream once again

"Why is Kacchan so mean?"
He said to himself before he realized what he called him, shaking his head "it's Bakuguo or Katsuki, get it together." He thought, but an uncontrollable whimper came from his throat which he sighed from.

"I have to learn how to stop that..."
(Stop making what sounds and omega would, AKA purring, whimpering.)

Chapter 11; completed.
New objective; Chapter 12

I GOT IT OUT, WHOOOO