~6~ Midoryia.

Izuku

Izuku blushed as Katsuki grabbed his hand, it was so firm but soft, Izuku looked down at the ground, rubbing Katsuki's knuckles, after they turned the corner Izuku was expecting for Katsuki to rip his hand out of his, but surprisingly he keep his grip onto Izuku's hand, and he didn't mind. They walked into the dorms and was greeted by everyone, Katsuki let go of Izuku's hand "I'm going to go change,go get ready for the movie night..." Izuku said, blushing a red color "Fine." Katsuki said, going into his dorm, Izuku sighed trying to get his face a normal shade as he walked into his room, taking off his clothes and pulling on a t-shirt and pajama shorts, he hummed, putting on an omega collar that looked like a choker, and walked to the living room, sitting down on the couch he placed his blanket over himself "So what are we watching?" He asked, looking around at everyone "Well, what do you want to watch, Midoriya?" Todoroki asked, looking over at him "I'm fine with watching anything!" He said, bouncing in his seat a little, he hummed as Todoroki put on 'The conjuring' 'I wonder what it's about.' Izuku thought happily, grabbing the popcorn bowl, soon Katsuki walked out of his room, wearing a black tank top and red checkered sleeping pants, Izuku blushed, trying to focus on the movie.
Katsuki said beside Izuku, constantly looking over at the omega, he seemed to have a pink face but you could barely tell because of how dark it was. After the movie was half way through Momo stopped it "Okay, 10 minute break for bathroom breaks and stretching!" She yelled, everyone getting untangled and  the bakusquad, except Bakuguo, ran towards the bathrooms, Ura, Iida, and Tsu ran to get snacks for everyone one, and most people just continued sitting and talking. Izuku blushed from being so close to Katsuki "Midoriya, are you alright?" Todoroki asked, and Izuku nodded "I'm fine, Shouchan!" He said, his usually happy personality coming through. Todoroki smiled, going back to talking to Momo, Katsuki looked at Izuku, he was so happy all the time, having a chat with tokoyami about how he can control dark shadow, pulling a note book and pen out of no where, jotting it down, he growled softly, wrapping his arms around Izuku's waist, he heard a small yelp, but silence other then people talking. Izuku looked behind him to see Katsuki pulling him back down onto the couch, but he kept his hands on Izuku's waist 'He's so thin.' Katsuki thought, getting ready for the movie to start again as everyone sat down. Once again Izuku Midoriya was scared shitless from the movie, using the blanket he had on him to cover himself, what happened next surprised the omega, he felt a hand on his head, slightly rubbing it, he couldn't help but purr quietly, slowly emerging from the blanket he was under. Once he realized who was petting him he smiled, it was Todoroki sitting next to him, Todoroki smiled at him as well, then went back to watching the movie, still petting Midoriya as he watched.

When the movie was over everyone got up, well, aside from Izuku, Katsuki, Tsu, Uraraka, and Mina. They were all asleep on the couch.

Izuku whined softly, cuddling closer to Katsuki, Katsuki wrapped his arms around Izuku, pulling him closer in his sleep.

Time skip to morning
Saturday
(idk but my rules, it's Saturday.)

Izuku woke up, groaning as he was still tired. He felt movement around him, opening his eyes slightly to see black fabric, he rubbed his eyes softly, looking up to see Uraraka, Denki, Sero, and Mina taking photos "Guys...?" He said, his voice groggy from just waking up, they giggled and pointed behind him was a sleeping Katsuki, he blushed but didn't move, enjoying the warmth. "Awwww." The girls said happily, squealing quietly as they ran off, "dude, you seem so much like him." Denki said and Izuku blushed harder "I-I mean... we were just b-b-by eachother a-all n-night...." Izuku stuttered quietly, not wanting to wake up the sleeping alpha behind him, "w-what time is I-It?" He asked softly, looking up at the boys. "9:29" Sero said looking at the clock on the wall "Ah, we slept in..." Izuku muttered, going onto a muttering spree. The males walked away, chatting as they did "Oi, shut up, Deku." Katsuki growled, still tired from just waking up "Ah, Sorry Kacchan..." Izuku said softly, trying not to make him angrier. Katsuki snuggled his nose into the back of Izuku's neck, making Izuku shiver a little bit, he then went to his scent gland, smelling over his scent gland he was hit by a extremely sweet scent of cinnamon rolls, he always smelled of cinnamon rolls, but being so close they you are touching his scent glands, it would make anyone go crazy. "K-Kacchan? You're kinda smelling me..." Izuku blushed, praying that no one was around. "You smell so fucking sweet, it's annoying." He growled softly, nudging his nose closer, Izuku blushed biting his lip
(All omegas necks and scent glands are extremely sensitive, and if hit right can paralyze the omega for a short or long period of time, of course the long period of time would only be about 5 minutes.)
"K-K-Kach" Izuku started, but Katsuki stopped "Shut up, I'm not going to Mark your stupid ass." He said, getting up and heading to the kitchen.

'Ah, there it is again, another chunk of the heart, just out the window.' Izuku thought sadly, staying in his spot on the couch.

After a couple minutes he got up, shaking as he did so. He went to his room, grabbing his toothbrush and toothpaste, heading to the bathroom

'Get over it.'

'It's not like he'll ever love you anyways.'

'Such a filthy omega.'

.

*

Such a

*

.

*

S

L

U

T

Chapter six, completed.
New objective; Chapter seven.

AyYyy! It's out! Sorry it took so long 😅
I love you guys! I love when you comment and make me laugh, and fill up my heart with joy! That's my motivation to continue to write this story! I know no one reads this, so I'm just going to stop talking now!