~7~ I am worth it!

Video belongs to meeee

Before we begin, I wanted to say thank you for 700 reads. It means a lot to me.

Katsuki

He growled, chopping up some carrots for breakfast 'Fucking stupid Deku.' He thought, chopping faster and harder.
Kirishima came into the kitchen "Hey Bakubro!" Kiri said happily, walking up to him "What do you want." He said, putting the carrots into the eggs (it's actually really good) "I wanted to see how you were doing! Where's Izuku?" He asked, tilting his head. "Why the hell should I know!?" He yelled, letting breakfast cook for awhile. "I just haven't seen him since you and him were cuddling." He said, shrugging his shoulders. Katsuki slammed his fists onto the counter "I'll never, ever, care for a shitty useless Deku." He growled, getting out plates.

Izuku looked at himself in the mirror, brushing his teeth. He stretched out and smiled 'I don't need to think about Kacchan or being an omega! I need to focus on becoming a hero! Just like All Might wanted.' He thought happily, finished brushing his teeth he put it down onto the sink, grabbing his hair comb and combing it down, only for it to pop up again, he sighed and brought all his things back to his room. Changing into comfortable clothing

 Changing into comfortable clothing

And his regular red worn out shoes, he smiled at himself and walked out of his room, he happily walked to the kitchen "Hi Kirishima! Hi Kacchan!" He waved at the two happy as can be

And his regular red worn out shoes, he smiled at himself and walked out of his room, he happily walked to the kitchen "Hi Kirishima! Hi Kacchan!" He waved at the two happy as can be. Skipping over to the fridge to grab a beef stick, humming when he started eating his food.

After a couple seconds he was wacked on the head, he was startled and yelped from surprise. "What the hell, Deku!" Katsuki yelled, "What? What did I do wrong Kacchan?" He asked, turning to the taller male. "Breakfast is almost done! Why the hell are you eating!" He yelled, wacking his across the head again.

"Ow! Kacchan, can you please stop hitting me?" He asked, rubbing his head. "It was just a snack anyways, I'm not nearly filled up." He smiled his toothy grin at him, that kind of shocked Katsuki, a light blush on his face "What ever." He said, going back to cooking breakfast.

'What the hell is he wearing?' Katsuki thought, biting his lip softly, he finished making breakfast and setting it out on the table, he waved his hand at Izuku and Kiri "Go tell the others breakfast is ready, I'm going to go change." The alpha said, walking into his room.

He pulled out his t-shirt and jeans, he brushed his hair slightly and stretched, not bothering to look in the mirror he walked out the door, and over to the kitchen.

Izuku ate his food, eating it quickly. He placed his dish into the sink, rolling up his sleeves and washing it off. He heard light steps and looked behind him, there stood Katsuki.

"You suck at washing dishes." Was all he said before grabbing his food and going to the dining room. Izuku just smiled 'I guess I missed a spot.' He thought, scrubbing the plate once more before he dried it, placing it into the plate rack.

Katsuki slowly ate, thinking about everything and nothing at the same time 'Why did Deku get a quirk?'
'Why did he tell everyone he's a beta?'
'Better yet, why does everyone like him.'
'What if he's already marked?'
Katsuki shook off the last thought 'his scent hasn't changed, he doesn't have an alpha.' He growled lowly, stabbing the egg he made he continued eating.

(SORRY FOR THIS TAKING SO LONG TO COME OUT! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 700 READS! I LOVE YOU AND ILL TRY TO POST MORE OFTEN)

Izuku walked over to Iida, Uraraka, and Tsu on the couch "hey guys!" He smiled sitting down on the couch, next to Iida.
"Hello there, Midoriya." Iida said, going back to reading his book.

"Hi Deku!" Uraraka said happily, "nice to see you, how was cuddling Bakuguo?" She smirked and giggled. "I-it's not like that Ura!" He yelled, a blush covering his face. "Mhm, sureeee." She said, going back to talking with Tsu.

"Hey Deku!" Ura said after a couple minutes of silence, "Uh, yes, Ura?" He asked, a little startled from the sudden noise. "Everyone's going out for lunch today, do you want to join us?" She smiled letting Tsu go from her hug. "Sure! Why not!" He smiled at the teen.

"Well, I'm going to go do a little work out then!" He said, going to his room to take off his skinny jeans and sweater, instead throwing on his gym clothes. 'Keep and eye on the time.' He thought, grabbing his all might watch and heading out.

Izuku smiled when he started running, it brought him back to training with all might, and how he was always so sore after the end of training. He chuckled softly, running swiftly. He never thought he could do this when all night told him he couldn't become a hero, all his hopes washed away like a river, but then, it happened. All might took him under his wing, training him harder and harder. Yet he still broke his limbs.

Izuku jogged about 5 miles, being tired he looked around 'I'll take a little break.' He thought sitting down on a bench he looked at his watch '32 minutes, nice!' He thought, mentally patting himself on the back. "I guess I should head back." He muttered, beginning with slowly walking back, enjoying the soft breeze.

He looked down at his watch and freaked out "I've been walking for 37 minutes!?" He screeched, running back to the dorms. Of course he wouldn't be late for lunch, that was starting in a couple hours. But he didn't want to be tired when he got back. He also wanted to socialize with his friends before he left.

Izuku panted as he stepped into the building, looking 'round he saw Katsuki, Kirishima, Tsu, And Uraraka. He weakly waved at them and slowly made it to his room. Opening his door he turned on his fan and sat in front of it. After a couple minutes he changed into his outfit he had on earlier. Smiling at himself "That was fun! I should do it everyday!" He said excited about having fun.

Chapter seven, completed
New objective; Chapter eight.

THERE, ITS DONE
IM SORRY FOR NOT POSTING BUT I WAS SO BUZY AND LASY
THANK YOU FOR 700 READS, IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!