~12~ Where is he!?

Thank you so much for 14k reads! It means so much to me that anyone would want to read anything I write, so thank you.

That night at the UA dorms.

The group of teenagers decided to go look for the missing friend, going to the park they were at before he left "I already checked here, by the way." Katsuki said, looking over at the bakusquad "WHY THE HELL DID YOU DRAG ME OUT HERE WITH YOU IDIOTS?!" He yelled at his classmates. "Shhh, Bakuguo! You don't want to tell the whole world we're out late!" Uraraka called, crossing her arms.

Bakuguo glared at the female beta, and tsu went up to Uraraka, placing a hand on her shoulder. She turned towards the female alpha, and she smiled at her. Uraraka nodded, knowing what she was implying.

Kirishima and Kaminari went on the swings to try and get a birds eye view of the grounds, they were stupid and fell. At least they laughed about it together. "Guys! Focus, we need to find Izuku!" Todoroki called, he was worried for his friend.

Izuku

Izuku was walking on his feet, a little sore but he wanted to at least find another place to make camp. He picked all the strawberries he could and was walking to try and find a camp to sit down. He quickly found a hollow tree, a little hole at the bottom, he went inside.

It was extremely cozy, a nice place to sit or lay, a small bit of room for placing things. He smiled, 'it's perfect.' He thought, laying all of the strawberries down.

The gang

Katsuki was angrily mumbling to himself about how 'this was dumb' 'we should be asleep' 'why do I have to look for him?'
But on the inside he was just as worried for the omega, the more he thought about it, the more his heart broke, Izuku didn't love him back, Izuku hated him.. wait, what? 'I hate him... so why does it hurt..?' The male thought, looking off towards the side.

"Hey Katsuki!" Kirishima yelled, and katsuki walked over, "where was the last place you saw Izuku again?" He asked, tilting his head softly. "Behind the restrooms." He said plainly, walking behind there, he pointed the direction he saw the male run, "alright everyone! Let's go this way!" Kaminari yelled, taking the first steps in that direction.

(I'm sorry for this taking so long to come out, I'm lazy ;~;)

The rest of the group headed that way, tokoyami was the one holding one of the 5 flashlights the group held, because of dark shadow and all, having light was the best defense.

Kirishima and Kaminari were walking side by side, Kaminari with a light blush on his face, he smiled and started fidgeting with his hands, Uraraka and Tsu were huddled close to eachother, keeping warm in the night and talking where they think Izuku could be.

Most of the girls were talking about how relieved they were that Mineta was banned from coming, even though he's going to be a hero, he needs to work on his manners.

Katsuki was the only silent one, not talking and having his hands in his pockets. He was one of the people in the front, looking for where the broccoli head was. He sighed as they reached the 5 minute mark of walking.

"How far did Izuku go?" Todoroki asked, looking around at the town, he looked ahead and saw a forest, shaking his head 'there is no way he went into
the forest... right...?' Todoroki thought, worried for his FRIEND.

F R I E N D got it?

Okay, good.

(Just stalling to get to my word count ;v;)

Katsuki started walking first, everyone was surprised but soon followed after the male, looking around. After a 15 minute walk they stopped at a river, looking around for any signs of life. "I don't think Deku was here." Uraraka said, looking around for Deku.

"He was here alright." Mina said, picking up pieces of Dekus sweater. everyone looked at it "okay, look around to see a trail or anything." Momo said, looking around herself.

The Bakusquad went together, basically dragging Bakuguo with them, they found the 'tent' Deku was sleeping in and found much green hair 'does he shed or something?!' The group all thought.

I'm sorry for making you guys wait again 😭

Izuku smiled as he looked around his area, it was a nice place to set up camp. Maybe he would come back for actually camping with his friends, he kinda got used to staying in the woods, he did rip his clothing a little because of it being a little hot. Izuku sighed slightly annoyed that he was still lost, 'I can't believe I still haven't figured out a way to get home.' Izuku thought, eating some of his strawberries.

He grumbled slightly, eating the strawberries for every meal just made him miss his mom's cooking even more, 'when I get back, I'll visit mom, I think she'll enjoy that.' He smiled, laying down on the floor, eating his strawberries just thinking of how happy his mom would be when he visited her.

He heard twigs snapping and sat up, looking around for closure to know he was face, he saw dark silhouettes in the back, quickly hiding in his tree he stayed, waiting for them to pass, he saw their feet as they passed and he saw shoes, 'I-is that vans?' He asked, as they passed, slowly looking at them, he recognized the hair from the people as soon as he tried going back into his tree, he was grabbed.

"Where do you think you're going? Kitten~" a voice said from behind him, pinning him to his tree.

Izuku felt fear, he knew this voice, it was deep and husky, Izuku felt so disgusted and wanting to get out of there now. The voice came from none other then..

Chapter 12, completed.
New objective; Chapter 13.

HEYYYYYY THEREEEEEEEE, :D

I'm so screwed, I made you guys wait so long, I'm sorry for that 😭