~17~ k....c...cha...n..

Listen, I know this is technically chapter 15, but I'm keeping up with the part thingy, the one picture at the top.

Izuku was getting exhausted from the pain, all he wanted to do was sleep, sleep until the pain is gone. He grit his teeth and eventually pushed himself up, 'I'm getting out of here!' He thought to himself, using the wall to push him to the window he was at before. He gripped two bars in his hands and pulled with all the strength he could muster up.

He eventually got the bars out, but he needed more to be able to run. He quickly grabbed onto the other bars and pulled once again, getting the last two out with more time, he quickly scrambled up, pushing himself over to the outside, every inch of his body was telling him to stop and rest. But he didn't listen. He ran, he ran all the way over to an alley way, finally sitting down on a pile of trash.

He panted, wanting to sleep more then ever. He had to find a safe place 'why did I not bring my phone... IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO MUCH EASIER' Izuku thought, pushing himself back up and stumbling around.

He found an abandoned build to rest, he smiled softly and sat down, nodding off to bed.

The Gucci gang once again.

Katsuki was out looking in the forest, he needed to find Izuku before everyone lost their shit. He sighed as he walked down the river, passed the place they last think Izuku was.

He groaned and just turned back around, walking through the forest back to the town, he kept on thinking to himself 'do I really like him? Or am I just not hating him as much? Why did I say that to him.... he's just a Deku! Why would I like a useless, omega, DEKU!" He didn't realize that he yelled out loud that last part, he glared at the people that looked at him weirdly and even flipped a guy off that asked for the said omegas number.

He just continued walking, he walked until he was in the abandoned part of town, he heard people talking and just saw a bunch of teenagers in an alleyway, smoking and spray painting the wall, he glared at the floor until he heard groaning and heavy breath, he stopped and looked around, not seeing anyone he followed the sound. 'Why should I give two shits about this.' He thought, entering a broken building.

He looked around and pulled out his phone and turned on the flashlight, he looked down at the ground and found blood all over the floor.

Fresh blood.

He instantly perked up, putting his guard up and slowly walking around, he walked over some tarp, but it didn't feel right, it felt squishy, he quickly jumped off of the tarp and lifted up the tarp, it was a starved man, looked dead for days. Katsuki covered his mouth and took a picture, but continuing to walk hearing more sounds.

He walked past this pile of wood and on it, he found a beaten and bloodied,

Izuku.....

"Izuku!" He cried, quickly scrambling over to him, Izuku cracked his eyes open a tad bit, "k....c...cha....n...?" Izuku stuttered, grabbing onto katsuki's hand before closing his eyes again. "Izuku... izuku! Open your damn eyes!" He cried, picking the omega up and quickly looking around, he got his phone out and quickly called Aziawa.

A sleepy voice answered the call "Bakuguo, it's 5 am, what do you want." Aziawa asked, annoyed. "I FOUND IZUKU!" He cried out to the phone, putting it on speaker and placing it on Izuku's chest, he ran out of the building, quickly running down the road he came from.

"What!? You're not even supposed to be off of campus! Where are you, I'll get the infirmary ready!" He yelled, bakugou hearing shuffling, probably running. He made it back to the school 30 minutes later, already tired from walking in the forest and then all the way across town. He entered the school quickly, running over to the infirmary.

He slammed the door open, there were many nurses and a couple doctors along with Aziawa. They quickly took Izuku and put him down on the bed, pushing katsuki out of the room, soon Aziawa walking out.

"Go get ready for classes, and try to focus in class, I don't need you failing classes now." Aziawa said and bakugou glared at him, slowly walking back to the dorms, he took a long, thoughtful shower, slowly getting dressed into his uniform, meeting everyone for breakfast. "Hey bro!" Kirishima yelled, waving his hand to Bakuguo "we saved you a spot." He said happily, Kaminari waving at Bakuguo.

He just sat down, eating his breakfast, not yelling, not even sparing anyone a glance. He couldn't, his mind couldn't get off of what happened to Izuku, he looked beaten and bruised, blood was dripping from everywhere, it looked like he tried to wrap them up, where the hell was he?

"Uhhh, Bakuguo?" Kirishima said, tapping his friends shoulder, he looked up at the male, "What." He said, his voice monotone as can be. "You're acting strange, bro." He said, tilting his head "what happened?" Kaminari said, leaning his head over so he could see him.

"I'm fine...." he muttered, finishing up his cereal and putting his bowl in the sink, grabbing a wash cloth and cleaning out the bowl. He walked out of the dorm building, quickly heading to the infirmary. He knocked on the door and a nurse opened up the door "hello, are you injured in anyway?" She asked, tilting her head. "I'm here to see, Izuku, Izuku Midoriya..." he said, looking at the female.

"He's unconscious right now, he's in a stable condition, but we are still working on him, now, your classes will start soon, don't want to be late!" She smiled, heading back into the infirmary, closing the door.

Chapter 17, completed.
New objective; Chapter 18