~5~ Pathetic.

I know we weren't a thing...

So why does it hurt so much...?

Kacchan...

Katsuki

As soon as he said that, his mother smacked him on top of the head "What the hell was that for!" He yelled, watching Inko get up and go over to Izuku "Can you not smell!? You idiot!" Mitsuki yelled, dragging him by the ear to the living room, "Smell. The. Fucking. Air." She growled at him, he sighed, finally taking a good sniff, his eyes widened, it smelled like sour lemons, burnt chocolate (I know far to well what that smells like) Katsuki cupped his hands over his nose "What the hell is that stench!" He yelled, biting his lip. Mitsuki sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose "You really are an idiot, didn't you learn anything about omegas from school?" She asked, calming herself "Not really, and if they did I didn't listen." He said, looking off to the side, that made Mitsuki growl "Even though your best friend is an omega?" She said pacing back and forth "When an Omega is in pain of distress, a awful scent comes from their scent glands, telling people, mostly alphas, that they are in pain or distress." She said, hitting him over the top of his head "Why should I care! I don't even know why the hell hes in pain or distress." He growled, "Because, you're the one that made him feel like that." She growled back, Katsuki was a little shocked "How the hell did I cause this!" He yelled, looking back over to the kitchen to see a sobbing Izuku, and Inko hugging him. Katsuki felt a pang through him 'There it is again... what is this feeling!?' He thought, grumbling "He can cry... why should I care.." he mumbled, kicking at the ground. "Go apologize to him." She demanded, pointing a finger to the kitchen "Wah, No!" He yelled, looking off towards the side "I don't want anything to do with that filthy Omega." He said. Big mistake. Mama Midoriya heard.

Chapter five, completed
New objective; Chapter six

JUST KIDDING, I AINT GONNA LEAVE YOU ON THAT MUCH OF A CLIFF HANGER!

"Mitsuki. Can I talk to you for a moment." It was Inko, her voice sounded as if she was about to go on a murder spree.
Mitsuki quickly nodded, glaring at Katsuki "You have to apologize in so many different ways to both of them." She said, walking into the kitchen to stop mommy Midoriya from screaming at the top of her lungs "M-Mom! It's fin-fine, I'm o-okay!" Izuku said, wiping his tears quickly 'I have to be strong for my mom...' Izuku thought, going over to Katsuki "I'm sorry for making that scent, that's probably what made you say that... it's completely my fault so, I'm sorry." He said, Bowing quickly to katsuki, he heard a growl and quickly stood up straight (heh, not) again, "That's What I've always hated about you, you apologize for everything, even if it was someone else's doing." He said pushing him down onto the couch, he landed with an 'Oof' and looked up at Katsuki "Uh, Kacchan, I'm sorry." He said, blushing slightly 'Fucking pathetic.' Katsuki thought, making a 'Tsk' sound and walking to the kitchen, Izuku was listening to their conversation from the living room "I'm so sorry auntie, I already apologize to Izuku, the scent just got to me and I couldn't hold my anger, the only reason I was angry is because I've been holding it in for awhile at school..." Katsuki lied, but Inko just smiled "I can tell, so, are you going to tell us the truth about you and Izuku, oh Izuku always talked about you when you two were younger." She smiled delightfully, Izuku blushed and got up, heading to the kitchen.

Izuku sighed, getting ready for his heart to break again "err, yes... Izuku and I are dating..." katsuki muttered, a subtle blush on his face, Izuku's face turned beet red "Can we talk for a moment?" Mitsuki said to Inko, trying to get the two boys alone, Inko nodded happily walking with her to her room "K-Kacchan?" Izuku said, looking over at the Alpha "Listen, we pretend to date, and no one gets hurt." Katsuki growled 'well.. there it goes... only using me to not get hurt...' Izuku thought, keeping a smile on his face though "you know our moms are going to force us to be next to eachother with everything now." Izuku said happily "yeah, that's going to be a pain in the ass." He said, going over to sit on the couch again, grabbing Izuku's journal "Now, what the hell were you writing that you didn't want me to see." He said, skipping through the introduction pages "K-Kacchan!" Izuku yelled jumping over the couch and grabbing it, falling into a ball onto the floor, hugging it to his chest. Some of the pages were ripped but he didn't care "Kacchan." Izuku glared at him "I'm not going to be pushed around like this." He spat, walking to his bag and putting the journal into it "Don't look through my things." He growled, smiling happily after and sitting down next to him, putting on criminal minds to watch.

Holy shit... Izuku being possessive of his things was kinda....

.

.

.

.

Cute...?

.

.

.

.

Damn it! I'm not going to fall for a filthy omega!

.

.

.

Damn it....

Izuku smiled, watching his mom and auntie walk down the stairs "Hi you two!" Inko said happily "I'll go get dinner and bring it out to the living room, we can finish it with watching criminal minds." She said, going to the kitchen with Mitsuki and bringing out everyone's plates and setting them onto the coffee table, once they finished Izuku checked his phone 6:29 he sighed "Mom, Mitsuki, it's time to head back to the dorm, we're doing a movie night." He said hugging his mom when he got up, going over to the door and grabbing his jacket and tying his red tennis shoes, Katsuki behind him, pulling on his black tennis shoes, pulling his hoodie onto his waist tying it by the sleeves,

"Bye guys!" Izuku yelled, walking out the door with Katsuki, Katsuki grabbed his hand, "they're watching, act like a couple he said softly.

Chapter five, completed.
New objective; Chapter six.

BYE! PEACE.