~24~ hahahahaha-

First off, I'm sorry for dying, once again.. but I am going to try and end this story quickly! Just need to think of an ending, so comment with some suggestions and maybe I'll do them?
(I could also have many endings)

Izuku was crying in his nest, he wanted his alpha, badly, no matter how many times he tried to get done with it alone, his body was just craving the alphas touch once again, it felt like an eternity had passed, he hasn't drank any water or eaten any food, he kept getting small flashbacks to before when he was still lost, having just stream water and whatever he could find to eat, it hurt to not eat or drink again, but it would hurt more if he tried to move, it hurt, so, so much.

He wanted the other to hold him, to mess with him, to absolutely destroy him, he just wanted his alpha, it was already making him go insane "Kacchan..! please..!" he cried to himself, gripping onto the others clothing, starting to sob again, his body aching for his alpha, every inch of him begging for his alpha.

Biting into his hand to silence his wails, he opened his eyes, looking up at the plastic star-filled ceiling, vision blurry as he soon passed out.

Katsuki's POV

Leaving your omega in heat was probably one of the worst feelings ever, he wanted to help and spend his omegas heat with him, but if he was going to be the number one hero, he had to make some sacrifices.

Looking up at the bored where there were countless words he wanted to tell his lover, countless thoughts about holding him again, just the thought of leaving him alone made him angry, angrier than he usually was, and it seemed everyone could tell, especially those who had a more heightened sense of smell, his usual smell of (whatever the fuck I had it originally) soured by the smell of smoke and burnt lemons

"Bakugo." Aizawa said from the front desk, looking at the stubborn Alpha who was even more disrupted, "You're going to need to leave until you can calm down." he said and looked down at his paper for today's schedule "And having it be that Midoriya is out sick, that'll be two people missing for today, which means that we're not going to be doing excessive training today." he replied with a sigh, having it drowned out by many of the student's cheers of excitement.

"What the hell! I am calm! I don't know what you're fucking talking about!" Bakugo yelled, standing up at his desk, knocking his chair down behind him and onto the usual hidden omega's desk, gaining a glare from his teacher he glared back "Go now." he demanded, in which Shoji had to restrain and drag the alpha out, heading back to the dorms and setting him down in his messed up room, mainly messed up because taking items out for Midoriya's nest.

Yelling at the taller male, after a few minutes Shoji left back to school, seeing as though Aizawa told him to come back quickly. The angry alpha pulling at his tie to take it off, glaring down at his tie, messily wrinkled in his hand, throwing it against the wall as he ley out a frustrated yell, going to lay down on his bed he stared at the ceiling, looking around for his pillow, more annoyed that his pillow was missing now "Fuck!" he yelled, throwing his overcoat down, looking around his room for his pillow before he remembered.

Izuku.

The male got up quickly, pulling off his shoes and rushing over to the elevator, heading to the male's floor, he knocked on the door repeatedly, hearing a whimper and a desperate moan coming from inside, he barged the door open panting slightly as he looked into the omegas nest for his Izuku.

The smaller male was curled up in anything that was owned by his lover, T-shirts, blanket, even the pillow that Katsuki was looking for, tears rode on his eyes and tears streaming down his face "K..Kachan.." he whispered as he saw the male, even through all the times of almost certain death, broken bones, and (spoilers, oop-), this was #3 on his pain list, groaning in pain he curled up deeper in the males blanket "Deku..!" The alpha said and went over to the male, kneeling down by his nest he gently touched his cheek.

A wave of both relief and heat washed over the smaller male, moaning the alphas name and leaning into his gentle touch, glad that even with his sparky attitude and rough hands, he was still so gentle in situations where he needed to be, "Kacchan..! it hurts Kacchan! hurry up!" he teared up and held onto his wrist, panting heavily.

He looked down at his omega and chuckled softly, covering his mouth and nose so he wasn't completely drowned out by the male's smell of heat "It's okay, Deku, I've got you." he said and pulled his hands away, laying down behind the male, setting his hands on the male's love handles.

He covered his mouth, stopping any whine, whimper, or moan that tried to push its way past his lips "Kacchan.. please.." he whispered, completely helpless to his heat at this moment "It hurts.. m..make it stop.." he begged and leaned into the male, closing his eyes, body subconsciously grinding against him.

"You need to learn how to shut up." Katsuki whispered into his ear, sending shivers down the smaller male's spine, "Please.." Izuku whispered and closed his eyes "you'll get what you want, but I get to have my fun first." he smirked, leaving kisses and bites against the male's neck, maybe being forced out of school for the day wasn't the worst.

Hello! well um, I'm back? I got a lot of inspiration again after watching the Heros rising movie, so I'm going to finish season 4 next, hopefully, get a lot more motivation to write too :) anyways! it's so great to be back, and I can't wait to write more.

Here's the link for the movie!

https://www.tokyvideo.com/video/full-movie-my-hero-academia-heroes-rising-free-in-hd