~8~ K-Kacchan?

Thank you for 1k reads 🥰😭

Before I start, I just wanna day. Frick you Dejuan. (For reading this when I didn't want you to)

Katsuki.

Katsuki looked around, his eyes stopping when he saw the elevator doors open, there the green broccoli boi walked out happily 'damn it... he's still wearing that outfit...' Katsuki thought, looking down and trying to just pay attention to his food, a small blush on his face. Izuku sat down, talking to Ura and laughing with her 'cute..' he chuckled, before his eyes widened, mentally slapping himself 'HES NOT CUTE. HES A DAMN NERD.' He thought, clenching his fists. Katsuki got up, placing his fish into the sink before turning on the water 'What is wrong with me? No, what's wrong with him!?' He thought angrily, putting his now clean plate onto the rack. Izuku smiled at Ura "So how are you and Tsuyu doing?" He asked, tilting his head slightly. "Just fine! What about you and Bakuguo?" She smirked, a small giggle escaping her lips. Izuku just grinned "I'm doing fine! I think Kacchan is a little mad at me though." He giggled "you'll have to talk to him to know how he's doing!" He said happily 'How is he so dense?' Uraraka thought, shaking her head she went to go wash her plate. Izuku tilted his head 'oh well.' He thought, standing up and heading over to the sofa. "Hey! Bakuguo!" Mina called, happy to see her best friend, well, she called him a best friend. "What?" He asked, turning to face her "I just wanted to see how you were doing! You kinda just left without talking." She laughed, slinging her arm around Katsuki's shoulders "I'm doing fine, now you can leave." He stayed and continued walking, Mina just laughed "the usual." She giggled, walking over to Sero.

Todoroki

Todoroki smiled as he ate his food, it was quite delicious. Once he finished his dish he went to do wash the plate, neatly putting it on the plate rack he went to his room to go grab a book, heading back down to the living room, he sat down next to Midoriya "Hello Midoriya." He greeted the smaller male. "Hi Shouchan!" He said happily, going back to watching his favorite show/Movie, (your pick)

Katsuki.

He grumbled, looking at his feet "Why am I feeling like this.." he sighed softly "it's that damn nerd... and his stupid green curly hair.. his idiotic fucking freckles.." he grit his teeth, 'I don't need this right now, I'm going to go study.' He thought, stomping towards his room to study, unlike the rest of the Bakusquad, well, except Jirou. He broke out his notebook, that unlike Izuku wasn't completely filled up to the brim with useless notes about if a villains quirk has a weak point. He sighed, looking over what they were learning last and started repeating it in his mind, by time he had finished Kirishima walked in "Hey Bakubro! It's time to head out for lunch." He smiled "it's only 11:12." Katsuki said angrily, putting his stuff back into his bag in an unorganized way. "We're going to hangout before having lunch! You better be ready soon or we will drag you out." Kirishima gave his normal toothy grin and marched out. Katsuki sighed and got up, placing his things onto his desk and walking out the door 'this is stupid.' He thought. Eventually, making it to the living room seeing everyone there, "Ah! Bakuguo is here! We can leave now!" Uraraka yelled and they all started walking out the dorms, Bakuguo sighing and waiting till everyone was out to not be caught up in the stampede of would be hero's. Once everyone was out he walked up, walking beside Todoroki, he glared at him but continued walking. Todoroki payed no attention to the alpha, just chuckling when he past him. Todoroki smiled at a female in the lead (IM SORRY, BUT TODO IS BI AND NOT GAY) he just chuckled softly and went with the crowd.

Izuku

Izuku grinned as they walked to the park, it was where they are going to hangout before going for lunch, eminently Ura, Deku and Mina ran to the swings, laughing as they started swinging "I'll go the highest!" Yelled Uraraka as she touched the bars and then put her hands together, lifting herself and the swing as high as it could go without breaking. "No fair!" Mins whined, pumping her legs to swing. Izuku just laughed, swinging happily he had fun, forgetting every thought he had that morning, instead he thought about how much fun he had with his friends, and how much he adored Katsuki, he blushed softly, his eyes widening 'Kacchan would hate me if he knew what I was thinking.' He thought, his body being launched off of the swing as it was as high as it could go with him pumping his legs up, "LOOK OUT!" He cried to anyone that would be in his way, closing his eyes and trying to block his face. He landed with a huge thump.

no noise was heard.

he slowly sat up "Ugh..." he groaned, sitting up he held his head with his right hand, "that hurt." He chuckled, looking around he saw his classmates looking horrified, it was Iida and Todoroki that said something first, Iida ran to his side quickly and Todoroki behind, running towards the small male. "Are you alright Midoriya!?" Todoroki asked, going over to help him, Izuku nodded "guys, I'm fine." He smiled at them "I just fell off the swing." He grinned and Iida shook his head "you landed on your face, Midoriya." Iida said, looking down at the male he just helped up. Izuku touched his face and winched "it's not that bad, just a couple scratches." He said, his lips trembling as he smiled. Everyone let out a small sigh of relief, even though everyone was still freaked out about Deku fucking flying across the park.
'Why does he have to do such dangerous stuff... he gives me a heart attack every time...'

Chapter eight, completed.
New objective; Chapter nine.

ITS DONE, IM SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT, MAKING A COMIC ON INSTAGRAM TAKES A LOT OF MY TIME. if you want to read the comic my Instagram is /itsdawndraws\