1

There I was.

Laying down on Our satin bed sheets with thoughts overflowing my mind. 

Does he really love me?

Am I worth it?

 I laid still staring into absolutely nothing  (I do that when I think lol)

My thoughts where interrupted when I heard the shower water turn off and heavy foot steps roam around the bathroom and then enter our bedroom.

I turned my back against the bathroom door way  and shut my eyes to avoid any type of conversation.

A few minutes go by until I feel the bed dipping and weight behind me.

It was silence for a couple of seconds until his voice speaks up.

"I know your not sleep" His raspy deep voice echoes across the room.

"I don't wanna talk Mattia" I said still remained with my back turned 

"still mad huh" he says as I feel his eyes burning on my back.

"yes" I say lightly. 

Flashback

"ITS NOT THAT FUCKING SERIOUS MATTIA" I yell as I stare at the broken plate a couple of feet away from me.

"you know I don't fucking like liars Maddy , so are you fucking him or not?" He says slightly raising his voice staring directly at me. 

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU IM NOT ARE YOU FUCKING STU-" 

"raise your voice at me again and see what happens" he said cutting me off.

"Mattia , I ALREADY told you all he had a small business and needed my number to let me know when his face mask where back in stock" I stated again. 

"bullshit" he said. 

"why are you always so god damn insecure I'm NOT cheating on you , I ain't like one of those other bitches you was fuckin with in the past" I say as my voice cracks.

I was on the verge of tears. It hurts me that Mattia was hurt. But it also hurts me that out of all people he thinks I would cheat on him.

He just looks at me as he storms up stairs. 

I sit on the island chairs as I put my head in my hands.

After a while of thinking I walk upstairs into our shared bedroom hearing that the water was cut on in our bathroom.

End of flashback 

"baby" he says softly.

"Maddy please just listen to me" he says

I slowly turn around and stare at him without saying a word.

"I'm sorry" he started 

"I'm sorry for how I reacted earlier that was no way for me , a grown man to react." he said

"I completely understand if your mad at me because I obviously hurt you and that was never my intentions" he continued 

"But I just really want you to understand where I'm coming from and why I was so upset with you , you know my past relationshi-"

"But Mattia I would never ever hurt you like they did" I cut him off.

"I love you with all my heart and I would never do something like that , ok?" I asked

"ok" he smiled at me. 

I scooted next to him cuddling into his chest as he ran his hands through my hair

" I love you" he said pecking my forehead 

"I love you too" I responded 

                                                               and with that we both dozed off

                                                                             528 words :)

a/n : heyy ik this is really short but its only my first chapter and I PROMISE i have some ideas for future chapter 

ALSO never be scared to give my ideas of you own :)