17

Okay So before I start this I just want to give you guys a back story on this chapter.  The main POV is going to be Peyton (Mattias daughter). She lives with Mattia and the rest of the boys. Mattia Is in the Mafia but she doesn't know exactly what the mafia is. Also her mom Is not in the book she passed away. Peyton Doesn't exactly look like Mattia And more of her mother who had Carmel skin , dimples, curly hair , and hazel eyes. Peyton is 3 years old . k bye.

Peyton's POV

"I want to go swimming!" I say In a more higher voice. I was playing Barbie's by myself and I was acting out the characters.

"okay!" I say in a more deeper voice acting out my male barbie. I jump up and run to my connected bathroom from my room. I turn on the water and insert the stopper into the sink so that it could form a small pool for my dolls. Once the water was filed to the top with a little spilling over the sink and onto the counters I throw in my barbies which causes water to splash everywhere including on my clothes. I then start to play with my barbies into the sink not caring that water was splashing all over the place. 

"what are you doing" I hear a deep voice behind me say. I turn around to see my uncle Alejandro leaning against my bathroom door way. I tried to explain myself but it was like words would just wouldn't leave my mouth properly. 

"go and sit now" Alejandro says pointing to the couch I had at the end of my bed. I could tell he was pretty mad at me for getting water everywhere. I walked to my couch as sat down watching him grab a towel as he began soaking up the water. 

"you better be glad your dad didn't see this Peyton Or else you would have been in more trouble" He says as I began kicking my feet back and forward.

Just then the door opens revealing my dad. He looks at me with a confused face on why I was just kicking my feet and staring into the bathroom. He walks up to the bathroom doorway only to see Alejandro cleaning up the water that was on the floor. 

"what the hell" He says. 

"Ask her not me" Ale says pointing to me.

Dad walks up to the couch I was sitting on on crouches down to my level.

"Why is there water everywhere?" He says looking me directly in my eyes.

"uhm Its b-because I-"

"look at me" He says as I begin to avoid eye contact. Which is something I do when I'm nervous. 

"I was p-playing with my barbies a-and got water everywhere" I say looking at him.

"And are you supposed to be playing in water?" He asks.

I shake my head no and look down. Dad grabs my hand and walk me towards the bathroom. 

"now your gonna learn how to clean it up yourself" He says handing me a towel. I begin to soak up the water as dad cleaned some his self. Finally the bathroom was finished and dry. 

"don't play in no more water , understand?" He says 

"yes" I say I say before dad pecks me on the forehead. 

"Now lets get you in some dry clothes , yea?" He says

I shake my head yes. Dad changes me into a dry outfit,