13

Me and Mattia sat on the couch watching (random). It was his idea to watch it and to be honest it was quite boring. I decided to just act as if I liked it because he seemed to like a lot and I didn't want to make him change it. I sigh as I move a little bit to get more comfortable.

"what's wrong?" Mattia asked me not taking his eyes off of the tv.

"nothing" I respond.

"do you not want to watch this , because if you don't I can change It-" He starts

"No babe its fine" I say getting up and walking towards the kitchen.

"what are you doing?" Mattia says watching my every move.

"I kind of want cookies" I smirk as I grabbed both my dry and wet the ingredients.

I get out all of the bowls to mix and pre heat my oven to 350 degrees.  I then took 1/2 cup of brown sugar and 1 cup of sugar and put them into my mixer. I added 2 sticks of melted salted butter and mixed until it was a decent creamy texture. I then added 2 eggs and 2 table spoons of vanilla extract and begin mixing again. Then I started with my dry Ingredients. I took 3 cups of flour, 1 table spoon of baking soda , and 1/2 table spoon of salt. I then combined both the wet and dry ingredients together until they became a nice cookie dough consistency. 

Just as I was about to add my chocolate chips Mattia comes up behind me wrapping his hands around my waist. 

"oooh" He says grabbing some chocolate chips.

"Mattiaa" I whined dragging the a.

I began to pour the chocolate chips until he stops me.

"Can I do it?" He asked

"fine" I say handing him the bag.

He smiles and grab the bag and pours them into the dough. He places the dough into the oven  and we needed to wait for about 8-10 minutes. 

I started to wash the dishes until Mattia stopped me.

"Let me do it baby" He says slightly moving me out the way. I go behind him and wrap my hands around his waist. I then go to the living room and clean a bit. 

Shortly after the timer for the cookies went off. I rush to the kitchen and take them out of then oven. 

"mmmm" Mattia says behind me.

"alright lets let them sit." I say walking away 

"what no who let's cookies sit?" He says grabbing a cookie only for  it fall apart in his hand.

"uh who doesn't?" I say looking back at him

"see it fell apart if you would of let it sit that wouldn't of happened" I say plopping down on the couch.

"whatever who cares"  Mattia says picking me up causing me to squeal. He then lays on the couch causing me to lay on top of him.

We then choose a movie to watch before I get up and bring a plate of cookies to the couch.

We ended up choosing Coraline and cuddled up into each other occasionally picking up a cookie or two. 

I ended up being extremely tired and just as I was  about to doze off I felt a light peck on my forehead.

A/N OKAY SO LAST CHAPTER INSTEAD OF PUTTING "12" I PUT SMUT AND IM SORRY 

ALSO TY GUYS SM FOR 1K READS THATS AMAZING. I AM SO THANKFUL FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU ILY SMMMM <3