9

3rd person POV

"She got a body like that I ain't never seen nothing like that , ah-ah"

The way her curves poke out of whatever laid on her skin. She was thick in all the right places. staring at her body whenever she would tease him purposely could never get old. He truly felt as though she was perfect.

"Then she started dancing , sexual romancing"

the way she swayed he hips to the song that was playing over the speakers , occasionally glancing at him. It did something to him. Making him want to do something to her. She knew exactly what she was doing when she moved the way she did , Which is why she continued. The way her curves looked in the silky red dress she was wearing made him want to just tear it off. The way her lips matched her dress made him wat to just attack them.

"She said it's her first time , I think she might of lied"

The way she made me feel when we first took place in the sheets. No one else could do it like she did. She was too good at it. Way too good. Couldn't have been her first time.

"I'm addicted , Something like an addict"

when she would leave my house after a hang out, I felt like A piece of me would leave as well. I never would of thought I would ever become this in love with someone. this attached. I was addicted to her. She was my drug.

"But still gotta have it"

No matter how upset she would make me during arguments or her slick comments , I still loved her and I don't think Ill ever stop

She's confident

 A/N BEFORE I SAY ANYTHING TY GUYS FOR 200 READS I CANT BELIVE I WOKE UP TO SEE THAT.

ok but extra chapter coming out later on today since this one is short.

but this was rlly the only idea I had SOOOOO 

you guys are more than welcomed to give me ideas to put in an chapter and if I use it ill give you credit :)))))))