20

Part 2 of my last chapter!

its been about a year since the last time I've seen Mattia. Of course I've made some amazing friends Arizona , where I moved , But I haven't met anyone who really took my interest. At least Anyone like Mattia. Right when I moved I made the mistake of trying to jump into a relationship so I could be distracted from Mattia and move on. Which was a terrible Idea because the guy ended up being more in love with my than I with him. 

Mattia had came up on my Instagram feed a few times before I couldn't take looking at him any longer and blocked him on Instagram along with all of his other social media. At first I chose not to block him on messages before he decided to send me a total of 197 texts , 58 calls and 23 facetimes , he even emailed me a few times. But that was in which non I replied too. Then I chose too block him.

But I recently turned 18 and I knew exactly what I wanted too do. I was going to move back to jersey. I loved my friends in Arizona but I feel like I had a better bond with my friends in jersey.

I wake up at exactly 7:30 in the morning. My flight was at 10:45 which meant I had about 3 hours to get ready and leave. My room was practically empty since all of my stuff was shipped to my new apartment in jersey including my car. 

I go to bathroom and brush my teeth and hair before putting it into a messy bun at the back. I just throw on some sweatpants and a hoodie. I then get my backpack and make my way towards my parents room since I knew they were already up. I walk into there bedroom surprised to see my dad still asleep but my mom up.

"good morning baby" She says as I lean down and give her a hug and kiss.

"morning ma" I say as I sit at the end of her feet. She looks at me with a smile planted on her face and water start forming in her eyes.

"Maa" I whine. "Don't cry" I say leaning in and giving her a hug.

"You have just gotten so big and I'm just so proud of you" She sniffs.

"thank you" I say.

Shortly after my dad wakes up as well and we all talk.

"Oh Maddy your flight is in a hour you should get going. Wow. we've talked for that long. I say my goodbyes before rushing to my car and driving off to the airport which wasn't even that far. I go through the airport process and then get me some food. 

Time skip

I was in the car driving to his house. It was the first place I wanted to go. As I begin to pull into his driveway I see Gianluca (Mattias little brother) Playing with a soccer ball in the front yard. His face looked confused as to why a random car was pulling into his driveway. I step out the car and Gianluca stares at me in disbelieve.

"Maddy?" He says unsure if it was me or not.

"Hey" I yell slightly with a smile on my face. Immediately Gian runs towards me and attacks me with the biggest hug.

"Oh my gosh what- what are you doing here" He yells.

"I came back to jersey" I smile.

Me and Gian talk for a little while until I go inside and greet his parents. They were shocked to see me as well. 

"Where's Mattia?" I ask them.

"Oh he's in his room playing a game I think" His mom says. I nervously Make my way down to Mattias room. I knock on his door before hearing a slight "come in" It made my body completely stop hearing his voice. I took a deep breathe before walking into his bedroom. Mattias Back was faced towards me so he couldn't see that it was me. 

"yea mom?" He said pulling one side of his headset off. I chose not to say anything and instead just stood there. 

"mom?" He says again as he continues to play the game.

"hold on" He says into the mic as he pulls it completely off. Mattia turns his head and looks in my direction until he sees me. It was quite for about 3 seconds until I speak up.

"hey-" I was interrupted by him running towards me and picking me up with his two hands.

"no fucking way!" He says as he spins me around.

I laugh as he brings us to his bed not taking his hands off of me. He holds on too me tight as I hug him too.

"Maddy?" He says bringing his head back to look me in the eyes.

"Mattia" I say with a smile on my face.

"What are you even doing here , how long are you staying" He says Still with the biggest smile on his face.

I leaned in and kissed him before pulling away. 

"I'm not going anywhere Mattia." I say. He pulls me back still trying to process what was going on.

"oh my gosh" He finally says.

"come on lets take a nap I'm not ever letting you go again" He says softly pulling the covers over us both.

"okay tia" I giggle.

A/N idk what to say uh feel free to give me ideas if you want. :)