25

" Mattia please you can't do this please !"
I cried and begged for him not too leave.

15 minutes before

"So what's the big surprise?" Mattia asked sitting on the bed as I followed being him.

I then sat on the bed as I grabbed both of his hands intertwining our fingers together. I waited no time since I was thrilled to tell him the big news.

"I'm pregnant" I smiled.

A smile formed onto Mattias face for about 5 seconds before it slowly faded. Then his elbows met his knees as his sat laid into his hands.

"what is it-"

"maddy please leave I need too think" he said.

I was confused. He was just smiling and now all of the sudden this is what he didn't want.

"Mattia I-"

"Please leave" he said avoiding eye contact with me.

I got up and left the room almost about to break down into tears. The last thing I wanted was Mattia too leave me because of a baby.

I sat In the hallway with thoughts racing my mind.

After what felt like ages I heard Mattia faint voice calling me back into the room.

" maddy I can't do this I'm so sorry" he said agonizingly. He genuinely looked hurt and not just making excuses to leave me alone.

" what Mattia no dont do this " I said seconds away from breaking down.

"I'm so sorry" he cried while pulling me into a hug.

Why was he crying if he's the one who's leaving me ?

I broke down into his arms as I begged him to stay. I couldn't do this all on my own

"I have to go" he said standing up and going to the closet I'm assuming to pack his items.

Back too present time.

" Mattia please you can't do this please !"
I cried and begged for him not too leave.

he ignored me and continued to search for his suitcase and put some of his clothes inside.

I knew I couldn't stop him from what he was doing and all I could do was just let it happen. I laid out on the bed and balled my eyes out while curled into a ball.

2 hours later

I woke up not even realizing I fell asleep too a dark room. No one. No sound. He left.

I looked too my right and noticed a note sitting on the bedside table....

OKAY SO I KNOW I ALREADY WROTE A PREGNANT IMAGE BEFORE BUT.

I wanted to connect this book too my other book somehow so for now I'm probably just going to to write some images ( and no I'm not saying which ones when I write them 😁) that have too do with the future of what's going to happen in my other book. so basically this chapter is what happened in the beginning of my other book.

IF YOUR CONFUSED THEN JUST READ MY OTHER BOOK BOZO.

also didn't re read