14

"push!" The doctor yells at me.

I was a sweaty screaming mess. I felt so weak and full of pain. I scream out as I push again. At this point tears were falling down my face. My right hand was gripping Mattia's had and my left was gripping the bed sheets.

"come on hun just a few more pushes and he'll be out-"

"I cant!" I cry out.

"come on baby you can do it" Mattia says lifting my hand and giving it a light peck.

I scream out as I push as hard as I can.

"Great job hun one more!" the doctor says.

"Shit!" I scream and with that let out the biggest most painful push. My scream and cry's were also followed by another one. Except it was very light and high pitched. It was my baby boy of course.

"Good job babe you did it" Mattia smiled brightly at me. That was the last thing I  heard before my body went completely limp and everything turned black.

Mattia's POV

I noticed Maddy's body fall and he eyes shut.

"Hey , hey what happened my wife she's!-"

"sir we need you out of the room!" A nurse says escorting me out. Everyone began to panic in the room like something was seriously wrong. 

"No no I cant I need to see her!" I yell

"sir you need to sit in the sitting area , we'll call you when you can come back." She says and with that she walks back into the room. I make my way towards towards the sitting area. So many thoughts where going through out my mind.

What if she doesn't make it?

what if my baby , my child doesnt make it?

Were they okay? 

were they healthy?

I didn't even notice the tears running down my face as my head were in my hands. 

I ended up zoning out for what felt like 5 seconds but were really about 45 minutes. 

"Mr.Polibio?" A voice called out for me. 

I Look up only to see a doctor looking at me with a smile on her face. The smile gave me hope that everything was okay. I hoped.

"How are they, Are they okay" I ask

"sir your wife and son are doing just fine , you could come and see them now." She says leading me back to there room.

Maddy's POV

I laid on my bed exhausted but thankful for the little baby in my arms. Right now I was feeding him waiting for Mattia to get back. All of a sudden the door opens revealing Mattia and the nurse walking into the room. He shoots me a smile and walks towards the bed.

" Alright ill leave you two alone , just press that button if you need anything." The nurse says smiling before leaving the room.

Mattia comes up to me and kisses me on the lips. He pulls away and looks at our baby. 

"Wanna hold him?" I say looking at Mattia.

"yes" He responds as he pulls up a chair towards the bed.

He gently picks up the baby from my arms and holds him while sitting down.

"You okay?" He says grabbing my hand caressing it with his thumb.

"Im fine" I yawn.

"My love , go to sleep" Mattia says looking at me. 

"No , if I could look at this view for ever I would" I say. Just looking at him holding our child was a dream come true. It truly made my heart melt.

"I'm so proud of you" He say's 

I smile in responce 

" so what name do you think we should choose" I ask. Me and Mattia had names but decided to choose and the hospital since Mattia said "we should see what fits him"

"I was thinking Sergio" He says smiling at me. I knew how Mattia felt about that name and how important it was to him so we agreed on it. I also liked the name myself.

"Sergio Polibio, I like it" I say looking at him.

He gets up a further enough to reach my lips and gives it a kiss.

"Get some rest baby , you deserve it" He says and with that I fall asleep

A/N Wrote this instead on doing my hw pls

N E WAYS I HAVE NO IDEA HOW HOSPITALS AND STUFF WORK SO DONT COME 4 ME