18

I hated everything.

I sat on my bed, papers scatterd all across my bed with my laptop sitting right in the middle. On my laptop screen was all of my schools missing assignments and failing grades. I went from being an all A+ student too barely passing a few of my classes with a 70. Online school completely ruined me. I was so stressed with everything half of the time I couldn't even think straight. I was interrupted by my thoughts from my parents yelling my name. I immediately get out of bed and almost run to the living room where they were.

"what is this?" My mom says showing me her phone. On her phone was all of my missing and failing classes. 

"Mom I-" I started.

"No no , don't even try to make excuses! Are you even trying Or are you just stupid?!" She yelled at me.

"I think she's just dumb" My father said taking another sip from his beer.

"No I promise I'm trying Its just really hard for me!" I say trying to defend myself.

"No you are Not Mila! Your Just lazy and dumb!" She screams.

"No I Am not!" I yell back.

My mom gasps at me in shock before speaking again. "I am your Mother , You should never speak at me in that tone , you respect me!" she says

"Well Then don't speak at my like that ! Respect Is earned not given!-" I was interrupted by I hard sting on my cheek.

"YO YO YO!" My older brother Mattia says before snatching me away from mom.

"Why did you hit her she's a kid!" He says.

"stay out of this Matti!" My dad yells.

"You just let your own WIFE hit your own DAUGHTER , MY SISTER!" He says.

"so what she deserved It!" Dad says.

"come on lets go" Mattia says dragging me too my room.

"what happened?" He says before engulfing me into his arms where I let it all out.

"I-I They j-just don't understand Mattia N-Nobody understands" I sob.

"hey hey , stop crying. It okay" He says wiping my tears.

"come on" He says leading me to the bed where we both sit down.

"Here lets get you assignments done yea?" He says.

"yea.." I say wiping my stained cheeks.

For the rest of the night we finish most of my assignments while conversating.

"alright I'm done" Mattia says laying back.

"yea same" I say finishing up the last paper.

"You wanna watch a movie or something" He asks.

"yea ill get the snacks" I smile. The first genuine smile I've had in a long time.

I run to the kitchen and grab a few snacks before running back to my room. There Mattia was switching through the Netflix movies.

"wanna watch this one?" He asks landing on a movie ( whatever you want).

"yea sure" I say plopping onto the bed beside him.

For the rest of night We watched Movies and just had fun.

A/N Okay ik this is short but the main reason i wrote this was bc i didnt want to make another A/N chapter since i alr have a few. But im srry i havent been updating and the reason is because my computer is still broken. BUT IM GETTING A NEW ONE AND IM GONNA WRITE WHEN I GET IT AND IF IT TAKES A LONG TIME ILL JUST UPLOAD ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER.

also i didnt go back and read over so srry if there are misspells.