21

It was about 12:00 at night when I sat in the driving seat of my car  on my way to Mattias house. Me and Mattia have been dating for about a year now and so it was pretty normal for me to drive to his house this late. His parents also didn't really care that much and neither did my parents.

I pulled into his driveway and walked to his door before knocking. About 30 seconds later Mattia came and opened the door for me.

"Hey baby" He said before hugging me and giving me a kiss. 

"Hey tia" I smiled as we we walked down to his room.

I sat onto the bed as Mattia went to sit down at his gaming chair.

"Mattia I-" 

"I'm just gonna play one game baby , just one" He said grabbing his controller and putting on his headset. I sighed and sat back pulling out my phone and snapping a few people before going onto to tiktok. 

About an hour went by and 1 game turned into about 10 or maybe even more. I sighed and begin to grab my stuff and started making my way towards the staircase. 

"whoa whoa where are you going I was just getting off" Mattia said wrapping his arms around me. 

"Mattia at first you said one came and you never got off. It's not point of me being here if your just gonna play." I said turning around.

"Babe I'm done lets just go lay down yea?" He said grabbing my hand. I walk back towards the bed following Mattia as we both lay down. He then pulls me on top of him and begins to kiss all around my neck. I moan softly as I move both of my legs on the side of hip making me sit on top of his slowly forming boner. 

I begin to rock back and forward as quite groans escape Mattias mouth.

"Maddy what are you doing-" He says before I interrupt him by kissing him. Now out of me and Mattias entire time of dating we never once had sex. Well not at least together , I knew that Mattia wasn't a virgin and he knew that I was , and we have never done anything this sexual before.

Our kiss soon turned Into a intense make out before I finally pulled away.

"Mattia I- I think I'm ready" I said looking him into his eyes.

"are you sure?" He said rubbing his hands gentle on both sides of my hips.

I hum in response. 

"Okay love Ill be right back" He said going to the bathroom to wash his hands. I lay back on the bed patiently waiting for Mattia to come back which didn't take that long at all.

"here" Mattia said lifting my body up and placing more pillows under me. He removed my shirt and pants before removing his as well. 

"spit" He say as he put his hand in front of my mouth. I spit on his hand before be begin to stroke his dick a few times making sure to cover it with my saliva and a little bit of his pre cum. 

He aligned himself with my before looking at me to make sure I was still on okay. I shook my head yes and that's where it began.

SMUT WARNING

He began to rub his tip against my clit getting small moans from me. He then slowly entered me which caused me to wince in pain.

"Are you okay , do you want me to stop?" He asked immediately looking up at me. 

"No no Its fine just go slow" I said as exhaled and shut my eyes.

He then started putting more of him inside of me causing me to lightly gasp. When he was fully inside of me he started to slowly thrust in me. 

I'm not gonna lie , It hurt. But Mattia kept checking on me to see if I was okay. When he noticed my facial expressions he slowly bent down and started leaving hickies on my neck to give me some type of pleasure.

I started to moan but not just because of the hickies , because the pain I was getting was slowly turning into pleasure. 

"oh fuck Mattia faster" I said becoming a moaning mess.

Mattias paste started increasing and he began to moan and groan more. 

"Oh fuck Maddy you feel so good" He said throwing his head back.

We went for longer until I had the sudden urge to pee.

"w-wait wait Mattia s-stop I have to p-pee" I said in between moans.

A smirk formed on his face as he faster and deeper.

"oh fuck" I yelled as Mattia pulled out and I squirted all over the bed.

Mattia bent down and licked a stripe across my clit before giving me a peck on the lips.

"you did so good baby" He said laying down besides me as I laid on his chest. As I was laying I started to think for a bit before asking Mattia a question.

"Mattia?" I said.

"mh?" He responded.

"Did you even cum?" I said with my head still remaining on his chest. Mattia paused for a second before responding.

"no but its fine as long as you had a good time-" He started.

"No Mattia that's not fair you should of told me" I said  looking at him.

"baby its fine really-" 

before he could finish I bent down in front of him and grabbed his dick. I began kissing his tip earning groans from him. I then spit on it before taking as much as I could in my mouth. I began stroking what I couldn't fit and sucking what I could. Mattia on the other hand was a moaning mess.

"Oh fuck baby just like that yes yes yes" He said rolling his eyes to the back of his head. 

Mattia pulled away and cummed all over my face. ( I'm so sorry )

Just as I was about to get up and get a towel he got up before me and got one from the bathroom. When he came back he started wiping my face off as I giggle.

We then laid back down as we went to sleep.

A/N to make up for deleting the last smut I wrote this one :)

also didnt re read so srry if theres any mistakes