22

It was about 2am maybe. I laid in bed scrolling on my phone while Mattia laid next to me. I sigh out of boredom considering both me and Mattia weren't tired at all.

"babyyy" I whine while rolling over on top of him as I began to play with the strings on his hoodie.

"Mh?" he hummed in response not taking his eyes off of his phone. 

"I'm bored" I said quietly. 

"me too" He sighed while putting his phone down running his hands into my hair.

We sat in silence for a little while before Mattia gasped and spoke up.

"wait I know what we could do" He smiled while looking into my eyes.

"what?" I said returning that smile as my suspense grew by the second.

"Just throw on something comfy then come outside" And with that he got up , grabbed and jacket and some shoes and left the room. 

I was very confused but I just did what he said. I threw on some sweats and a jacket , grabbed my phone and made my way down the stairs. I walked outside only to not see Mattia. I furrowed my eyebrows before I heard a noise coming from our garage. I made my way towards the garage and found Mattia holding a red helmet. I smiled instantly knowing what we were going to do. 

"I cant fucking find the other one" Mattia said flipping over boxes to find the other helmet. 

"have you checked in here?" I said Making my way towards a small bin in the corner of the room. I picked up a few cleats and gloves revealing the black helmet that had two dark blue stripes in the middles. 

"How the hell-"

"come on lets go!" I said running from out of the garage to the front yard. 

                                                                                    ...

"you ready" Mattia asked me. We had A few technical difficulties but at the end got the motorcycle to work and get started.

"yup" I said as I gripped onto Mattias waist harder.

With that he pulled off full speed making me jump a little bit. 

"hold on tight" He yelled. Eventually we ended up on the pretty empty free way and Mattia took advantage of that. He was passing up cars while both of us where yelling out of excitement.

"WHOOOOOOO" I yelled without a care in the world. Mattia pulled up to a McDonalds parking lot since that was the only closest thing that was open.

we both ordered our food and sat in one of the tables.

"imagine we got pulled over or something" Mattia laughed taking a bite into his burger. 

"Yea , your laughing now but your ass would have been crying if the cops got yo ass" I responded while giggling.

"bitch no I wouldn't" He laughed. 

I was just enjoying my fry's when I felt a cold wet thing his my face. I look up and see Mattia smiling and then I realized he threw his tomato on his burger at me.