16

Before I start I just want to say that this is a part two to the heather chapter (chapter 5) So go back and read it if you need too

ALSO TY @howdoiusethispls FOR REMINDING ME 

I walked the loud halls by myself. I would of usually walked with my friends but it was as if they all forgotten about me. I haven't spoken too Mattia in about 3 months nor has he made the effort to speak to me. As I was walking to My locker I seen Mattia leaning against his locker scrolling on his phone. I decided I should go and talk to him and just too see how he's doing.

"hey" I say with a bright smile planted on my face approaching him.

"hey" he says dryly not taking his eyes off of his phone.

I think for a second on how to make a conversation because things were kind of getting awkward. 

"so uh , how are you doing" I ask him.

"good" He says with his eyes remaining on his phone. He then gets a message and a smile forms onto his face. He begins looking around the school hallways as is someone was coming.

"Sooo, we haven't hung out in a while , you wanna watch a movie at my place this evening?" I ask hoping he would say yes.

"I um , I cant" He says finally making eye contact with me. He pauses and just stares at me as if I caught him off guard.

"what about next week , we can go get pastries or something at the bakery down the street" I ask.

"nah I cant" He says.

"Well maybe-"

"Holy shit , Maddy do you not understand? I don't want to hang out with you I have better things to do" He says almost yelling.

Before I could even say anything Heather came from across the corner with a huge smile on her face that showed he white teeth. She intertwines her and Mattia's hand and just looks at me.

"Hey Tia" She says " And Uh hey , Maddy right?" She says almost like she was trying not to smile. It was like she knew what she was doing.

I Just roll my eyes before Mattia grabs my arm And practically drags me Into a Corner that no many people where by and so that heather couldn't hear or see.

"Look I don't care how rude you are too me , but your not going to show that to her , got it?" He says.

"What happened to you , to us?" I ask him as my voice cracks 

"What-"

"Mattia we literally went from being best friends to fucking strangers" I say. At this point I wasn't even sad anymore. I was furious.

" I don't know what your talking about" He says. I could tell he was trying to avoid conversation.

"You don't get it do you? You don't get how I have to wake up every morning knowing that My best friend completely forgot about me and went to some other girl. How it went from me hanging out with everyone and to everyone completely ignoring me. Do you not get it Mattia? It hurts. It hurts so so bad you don't even fucking care" I say slightly yelling while holding back tears.

"Maddy I-" 

Before he could even finish his sentence I walked away and into the bathroom. I just looked into the mirror with thoughts over flowing my mind. Then the bell rang and I went to class.

At home

I laid in my my bed watching criminal minds when all of the sudden I get a knock at my door. I was really confused because my mom was out and wouldn't be coming back till later on. I get out of bed and go up to the door before looking out the peep hole. I immediately open the door knowing exactly who was there. There standing was the one and only Mattia Polibio.

"Can I come in?" He asked looking into my eyes.

Without saying anything I move out of the way so he can walk in. I then walk up to my bedroom with him leading behind me.

"so what?" I say sitting onto my bed.

"I just wanted to say sorry , I never should of just replaced you like that and At the time I wasn't even worried about your feelings. I feel horrible knowing how much I hurt you and If I could say sorry a million times I would. Maddy your my best friend and I don't want you to ever forget that." He says before looking up at me.

I slight smile forms on my face as I get and walk to the chair he was sitting on in the corner of my room before hugging him.

"yea yea I forgive you I guess" I giggle

"Sooo , you and heather?" I say smiling

Mattia blushes and looks away.

"ouuu someone's got a crushh" I tease him

"something like that" I chuckles. I didn't really like heather but if she made Mattia happy then that was fine.

"Spill!" I say 

Me and Mattia basically just update each other on what happened in those 3 months. It felt good to say I finally had my best friend back.

A/N HEYY IDK WHY THIS TOOK ME SO LONG TO WRITE LIKE I DELETED IT AND WROTE IT BACK LIKE 4 TIMES